Rick Ross responds to 50 Cent's diss

Caesar

Staff member
When 50 Cent dissed Rick Ross I expected a back and forth of tracks leading up to the release of their respective albums, Before I Self Destruct and Deeper Than Rap.

But instead Rick Ross went on Shade45 and basically said he wasn't feeling 50's track, which you can download here, and gave him 48 hours to record something better.

Here is what he said, and the corrections officer turned rapper also hinted as to why he had a problem with 50 in the first place:

"When I finally got the opportunity to bump into him, I actually intended on having words with him," Ross said in an interview with host Angela Yee on Shade 45. "But he kinda disappointed me, so, I kept it moving...I heard ["Try Me",] I was positive that couldn't be the response. Say he's fucking joking...we all gonna act like we ain't hear that garbage. We gonna give you another 48 hours. Take your time. Go back in the lab and come up with something else."

Something tells me this is just Ross trying to slow the momentum because he knows he cant go day for day dropping tracks with 50, who on the other hand is used to pumping mass amounts of music out.

So for now, we're still waiting for a proper response. You can download the interview here: Part 1 | Part 2.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.