Rick Ross feat. Meek Mill – Tupac Back (Question)

So is this fat faggot basically calling himself the new Tupac in this song? Or is this some kind of demented "tribute" song cuz nobody is close to Tupac. This dude who only sings hooks can not possibly be comparing himself to Pac or calling himself the new Tupac.- SO DISRESPECTFUL. GO MAKE A SONG CALLED BIGGIE BACK AND CALL YOURSELF THE NEW FAT PIGGIE YOU ASSHOLE!

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
Actually, Rick Ross doesn't sing just hooks. He has songs and dope ones at that.

It is both a tribute song (albeit a bad one) and a calculated business move. The video was released on Tupac's birthday.

I don't mind this song because it's being played on MTV, the radio, etc and it will provide an opportunity for young kids who haven't heard of Tupac to look him up. Don't be so short-sighted.

Shadows

Actually, Rick Ross doesn't sing just hooks. He has songs and dope ones at that.

It is both a tribute song (albeit a bad one) and a calculated business move. The video was released on Tupac's birthday.

I don't mind this song because it's being played on MTV, the radio, etc and it will provide an opportunity for young kids who haven't heard of Tupac to look him up. Don't be so short-sighted.
In case you needed to read it again, i quoted this.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.