Rick Ross disses Akon (link inside)

i think they're both garbage rappers...fuck them both....

akon is a gay "convict" and rick ross....for my lack of play on words, is a dick boss... his album blew, his songs on which he features blew....he sucks cock with a vengeance...

VENOMOUS

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
tennis_dog said:

akon is a gay "convict" and rick ross....for my lack of play on words, is a dick boss... his album blew, his songs on which he features blew....he sucks cock with a vengeance...
hating at its finest.....:thumb:

I dont really care for Rick Ross, but Akon is the shit.. His voice is unique and his 1st album was one of the better albums i bought last year.

Rick Ross has some decent tunes, but dude its lyrically below average in my opinion. And its really hard for me to respect any rapper that seems proud of selling crack.

tennis_dog said:

your a hater..... u made a thread hating on 50 cent, now u hating on rick ross and akon.

VENOMOUS

true but rick ross had a solid lbum....he has some below average lyrics on the album also but he sure does know how 2 make a songThats what really counts in the end ...isnt it?..But dude can spit he just dumbed his lyrics down 4 the album and got on some young jeezy shit

VENOMOUS

Crunkadelic said:
Rick Ross has some decent tunes, but dude its lyrically below average in my opinion. And its really hard for me to respect any rapper that seems proud of selling crack.
obviously u didnt even give the album a listen....listen to the last song...song 19

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.