Rick Ross Continues To Deny Prison Guard Past, "Don't Believe The Hype"

Rahim

VIP Member
Staff member
Despite a photo and various documents showing that he was a correctional officer in his past, Miami rapper Rick Ross continues to deny ever being a prison guard.

Late last month, a picture showing Ross dressed as a prison guard begun circulating the internet, which Ross claimed that the picture was photoshopped.

Last week, TheSmokingGun.com released correction records proving that Ross (born William Leonard Roberts) worked as a prison guard from 1995 to 1997.

In a recent interview with Phoenix's Power 98.3 (KKFR-FM), Ross denied being an officer.

"Dont believe the hype," Ross said. "In the game we in, it's real competitive. Competitors have to do what they have to do to eat. We making the best music. We the biggest in the game, we the best in the game. Just keeping it real. And anytime somebody can attack my character, like I said, you get nothing from the boss. I don't give haters the pleasure."

"We gon' keep the records coming, we gon' keep the music coming. Like I said, I'm one of the realest sources of this real street music in this game," he continued. "Straight out of Miami, straight out of M-I-Yayo. One of my closest homies was on America's Most Wanted."

Rumor has it that Trick Daddy was behind the leak of the photo. However, Trick recently revealed to MTV that he had nothing to do with it and that he is supporting Ross.

Source: Sixshot.com

M

michael couture

just like Bill Clinton, Roger Clemons, and O.J simpson just keep lying, denying and lying some more. And never did he directly say he wasn't a prison guard. Seriously stop giving this talentless powdered donut pushing fraud a #1 song because you don't know what real music is. he say's it's competition just trying to eat, does it look like he leaves any left overs.

You said it on this one, this guy's digging himself a hole and the sand keeps on falling in on him. LMFAO, "does it look like he leaves any left overs" that's great!

W

westcoasta

ha! my homie waz on amerikas most wanted! wat a piece of garbage! thiz nicca iz a phoney!

W

westcoastin

haha his career came to a quicker end then these other fake ass commercial ass rappers glad to see it ended couldnt stand hearin his wack shit on the wack radio but o well sux for him aint gon be makin big bux nemore o well atleast the C.O position payed good as u bustaz said u can always do that again

It is very possible that dude is lying. But you know what, who's gives a fuck. His music is crackin'. And on top of that, even if he was a DOC worker that doesn't mean that his ass wasn't crooked. I mean man, this is crazy to begin with really. and what's the deal with Trick Daddy? Fuckin' hip-hop sometimes man.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.