Rick Ross Collaborator Killed In Drive-By Shooting

Rahim

VIP Member
Staff member
23 year-old, up-and-coming rapper Toro, who has appeared on the track "Ride" with Rick Ross, was fatally shot in Miami over the weekend.

According to the Miami Herald, the Opa-locka bred rapper (born Derek Johnson) was inside a Cadillac Escalade on Saturday (October 18) morning around 4 AM with another man in Northern Miami-Dade County, as a silver sedan passed by riddling the vehicle with multiple bullets.

After the gunshots went off, Toro's vehicle excelled forward bursting through the wall of a local home. Nearly destroying the house, the family who inhabited the residence came out unharmed.

While both men were hit, Toro's friend was the only survivor, escaping with a minor injury.

Toro's grandmother Addie Baldwin is still in disbelief from losing her grandchild.

"I'm in a state of shock," Baldwin told the Herald. "He was easy going, everybody loved him -- we thought."

Despite his grandmother's love and admiration for him, Toro prided himself as a rapper inspired by infamous criminals.

"I'm not influenced by rappers I'm influenced by gangsters," he wrote on his MySpace page.

As of now, no suspects have been identified by police.

Source: SOHH.com

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.