Rick Ross' Charity Event Marred By Gunfire

Rahim

VIP Member
Staff member
Rick Ross' "Be Out Day" charity event was disrupted and brought to an abrupt end by gunfire Wednesday (August 6).

According to The Broward New Times, Ross was on stage performing when shots rang out across the street from the event. The shots sent the crowd which included young children and their parents into a panic.

Ross and other rappers at the event tried to calm the crowd down and continued to perform but police asked that the event be shut down for security reasons.

Police arrested one man and recovered a gun. They are currently looking for a second person who fled the scene. No injures were reported and police believe the men were shooting in the air.

Ross told The Broward New Times that he wanted to keep performing because he felt the crowd was safe and didn't want to let his fans down. He also said he won't let the incident stop him from holding another charity event.

"It's another day in the city, I'm a keep it real," Rick Ross said. "I feel like all the kids came and they left safe. Some dudes had a squabble on the side of the road and whatever happened, but other than that, all the kids got to see Rick Ross, Flo Rida, Brisco and we all had a good time."

Source: Sixshot.com

SiGh

Who's there?
Staff member
Ross and other rappers at the event tried to calm the crowd down and continued to perform but police asked that the event be shut down for security reasons.
This makes me believe that Ross was in on the gun situation, probably paid somebody to shoot off into the sky during the thing just so it UPS his street cred..

..all with him being a ex-correctional officer and all..

..retards.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.