Rich Boy

ARon

His album leaked little bit ago just seein what people think of it. Yes he has a catchy song on the radio and is from the South but you should be over that by now.

In some ways dude reminds me of a younger T.I. which I like. I havent heard much from him so I really didnt know what to expect but this album is good. Rich Boy is never really bad and the beats are good. I picked up the new Scratch and I knew Polow would be workin on this and now I'm a fan. This is album is nothing special or mind blowing just good sounding music. I like it. What do you mother fuckers think.

PuffnScruff

i just cant stand his rapping for too long. something about his voice that gets on my nerves. i havent listened to it in my car yet so i might like it more if i hear it through the subs. there were some cool beats on there but nothing really special. i still like throw some d's even though ive been pumping it since the late summer.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.