Rhymes afraid to return to New York

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Rap superstar Busta Rhymes is in Los Angeles, reportedly "afraid" to return to New York, where his bodyguard was shot to death three weeks ago.

Rhymes has refused to talk to New York police as they try to solve the slaying of Israel Ramirez, 29, outside a Brooklyn studio where Rhymes was recording his video, "Touch It (Remix)." Police believe Rhymes was standing nearby when the shooting occurred.

"He's in L.A. now ... and is afraid to come back to New York and get served with a subpoena," a high-ranking police source told the New York Daily News. A spokeswoman for Rhymes refused to confirm his whereabouts, the newspaper said.

In addition to Rhymes, DMX, 50 Cent and Mary J. Blige were believed to have been nearby when the shooting broke out, police have said.

The gunman may have been with a member of 50 Cent's G-Unit, Tony Yayo, who earlier argued with Rhymes' producer during the video shoot, investigators have said. However, none of the stars or alleged witnesses at the scene have agreed to police interviews.

Rhymes has not appeared in public since Ramirez's Feb. 9 wake, the newspaper said.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
HellRazor05 said:
DMX and 50 Cent were there? I guess they were filming the version with X then. Has this video dropped yet?

No. Not that I've seen. The non-remix 1 is out though.

Pittsey said:
No. Not that I've seen. The non-remix 1 is out though.
Yeah I saw that, hopefully the remix one drops soon, I wanna see who's in it. I wonder if they'll put an R.I.P. to the bodyguard at the end, they should outta respect.

Busta is stupid, why would he have all these niggas that are beefing wit each other on the same set. 50 cent went at DMX and the Ruff Ryders, So why in the fuck would they be all on the set. Yayo's man tried to shoot Swiss beats, He is the anchor producer for Ruff Ryders. To tell you the truth...Why would anybody from G Unit want to get on a Swiss track knowing they are also beefing wit Cassidy.... Full Surface's anchor artist....Who aint even out of jail yet. They know Cassidy is poised to take over the Rap Game in a minute. They Tried to kill Swiss....over some shit that 50 cent started. 50 cent is morally responsible for the death of the body guard. The Body Guard(Bless His Soul) did his fucking job. R.I.P. Isreal. A true soldier. I never knew the nigga, but he seems like the type of person I would have dealt wit. Man of his word! Busta aint even built like that. He is a good artist, but all that street shit niggaz be talking, nigga will eventually test your balance.:fury: I be hating that shit though, these motherfuckers out here are only killing the good niggaz. It's a bunch of rotten ass niggaz that need to be duffed. Busta gets the "Dumb Ass Nigga of the Year Award".

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
It's only what the Police have reported.

I don't think DMX or 50 Cent were there. They're just 2 names they like to use.

Pittsey said:
It's only what the Police have reported.

I don't think DMX or 50 Cent were there. They're just 2 names they like to use.
Well why would they make a video for the Banks version? As far as I knew, that was an exclusive Kay Slay remix. The DMX one was the official remix. :confused:

their filming a remix with everyone, lloyd banks, (hopefully papoose), Mary J Blidge, Missy Elliot, Rah Digga, and DMX.

it said there were +500 people at the video shot in new york.

HellRazor05 said:
Well why would they make a video for the Banks version? As far as I knew, that was an exclusive Kay Slay remix. The DMX one was the official remix. :confused:
They said Yayo was there(who probally shot Ramirez)4 Banks who was shootin his part of the vid:confused:

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.