Return of Murder Ma$e

Murder Mase returns

Following his appearance with G-Unit during the Anger Management 3 tour's Madison Square Garden concert, word is Mase is close to joining the G-Unit roster. DJ Whoo Kid, G-Unit's resident deejay, has said that the deal was a mere formality. "It's basically in the works, he's definitely gonna be down with us soon. It's just [a matter of] paperwork." Apparently, Mase is more likely to wave a gun than a bible. According to Whoo Kid, the Harlem rapper is poised to return to his Murda Mase roots. "That's a reality situation. We are transforming him back to what he was originally and we're not gonna control his creativity," the self-proclaimed "Haitian Sensation" revealed. "We're gonna let him be him. The reason he was sparkly and jumping around and dancing was cause of, I guess, P. Diddy (excuse me, I mean just plain “Diddy”). We're gonna allow him to be him, whatever he wants to do is what he's gonna do. His career, his future, is in his hands not ours." The Queens DJ added that Mase already recorded several songs with 50 and Lloyd Banks in addition to several freestyles. Whoo Kid plans on premiering the freestyles his on Hot 97 show on August 27th.

On another note, Mase revealed that he used to ghostwrite for Big L during a recent interview on Whoo Kid's G-Unit Radio show. "Big L brought me on the scene and I used to rhyme with him. When they used to do records, God bless the dead, they would never put me on the records. But all of the hot lines he was saying, and even in his grave I gotta tell this, those were my lines. I used to say those lines in the park and they would put them out in song," Mase told the deejay. When asked about reports spreading that Mase claimed Big L stole his lines, Whoo said, "It' ain't that Big L stole his lines, he [Mase] just said that he wrote a lot of his [Big L] shit. I don't know if he stole his lines," Whoo Kid offered.
(411 Mania.com)

What do ya'll think about Ma$e not only contradicting everything he said he was about returning to his guns and drugs theme (over bibles) and then claiming he wrote for Big L? What happened to this guys church and all that?

I don't think he did did write for Big L....I hope it ain't true...and as for him returning to murda ma$e,well i think he is a bit of a twat.....unless he pulls it off in a good way...like being a religous thug or something LMAO

I'll stop my download after the first "fuck" I hear. He supposed to have a church and be a minister and all that, so whats the deal? We already have DMX doing the Religious murderer crazy guy thing so what can mase bring to the table? That nigga better put his sermon suit on and stick with Jesus because too many people are doing his thing better than him..

as it's been said, I dont doubt Mase's skills either, if he gets back to HArlem world caliber flows/beats then we'll see alot of the doubt with him signing to the unit erased

Mase got skills man puff fucked him up. I wouldn't mind having murder mase back after all its all entertainment. its just music. so people who make rated R movies and people who watch them can't believe in God no more? nah, its just entertainment this rap shit aint real anywayz, Mase go make some money man! and as far as big L borrowing lines from Mase, its rap dat shit happens everyday even with the best of them, and Big L is def. one of the best of them. RIP Big L we miss ya!~

i think he's shocking. I just cant stand his monotone voice and flow...........like Diddy.

Fucking shit is the only 2 words that come to mind. Oh and about as real as mickey mouse. fucking idiot.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.