Request Muhfuckaz

Hurts

CAN SUM 1 GET ME THIS ALBUM...

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/t...104-4080027-9111922?v=glance&s=music&n=507846

Diverse is a rapper you think you've heard before--not because this Chicago MC sounds similar to others, but because his presence is so powerful it seems impossible that this is only his first album. Intelligent without being arrogant, conscious without being corny, Diverse also boasts two of the greatest assets any MC could ask for: an authoritative baritone and a confident flow. These help him keep up with some of the more seasoned rappers who appear on the album, including Vast Aire (formerly of Cannibal Ox), Lyrics Born, and Jean Grae. Complementing Diverse's superior lyricism is top-notch production courtesy of a holy trinity of underground favorites: Prefuse 73, Madlib, and RJD2. They push the album from raucously energetic to sinisterly moody to laid-back cool. At a mere 11 songs plus one skit, Diverse's debut accomplishes an unlikely feat in these days of overblown hype and rampaging ego: he leaves you wanting more. --Oliver Wang

I Really want this album yo and i dont think it would hurt if yall checked it too...if ne 1 knows where to download it..tell me man...if u could upload it..would even be better

Hurts

Reviewer: Devon Foggey (Schweinfurt, Germany) - See all my reviews
I am truly thankful to have purchased this album. Diverse is, without a doubt, one of the best MCs in the game (underground and mainstream). For this to be his first album is scary. I haven't heard a debut this potent since the likes of Nas' "Illmatic" and Little Brother's "The Listening". With a nearly perfect flow and lyrics that are flat out outstanding, he almost reminds me of Talib Kweli. The standout tracks on this album are "Uprock","Ain't Right", the introspective "Blindman", the melodic "Leaving", and the perfect song to end a album,"In Accordance". To be perfectly honest this is one of the best albums I have heard in a very long time and the sad part is the majority of Hip-Hop heads will never hear of him. I implore you to change that.

Review 2:
i cant say anything more than what amazon's review said. Production quality is amazing. I knew this album was going to be hot when I saw the production line up. THis is a must for all hip-hop heads. This is the kind of album that turns non-hip hoppers into believer

Review 3:
When i got this album at a local record store after looking at the producer line-up, (rjd2, Madlib, ect.) i popped it into my cd player and listened to it all the way through. The production was awesome on every track and Diverse sounded like a great veteran MC. So I looked online for his earlier work and found he had none and this was his debut album. This put the CD in a totally different perspective. How could a rookie rapper sound so good? This reminded me of other great recent underground debuts like "The Cold Vein" and Mr. Lif's first album, "I Phantom".

This is truly a great underground artist that i'll keep my eye out for years to come. This is more proof tht rap isn't dead yet in the underground!

YO NOW TELL ME YA DONT WANNA HEAR THIS ALBUM TOO!!!

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.