Request For A Sub-Forum

ChrisZimbo

Staff member
Movie Downloads please ;)

I know Ruk made the suggestion once, which was ignored as most people felt the "Movie Download Thread" was bringing traffic to the "The Screen" section, but... Its pushing 70 odd pages now lol.

Reasons being that it has become really hard to navigate. Double posts of movies double the size of the thread, we could easily just post new links to a single thread making it easier, rather than people scrounging for a working link thats 20 pages back from the present one they are on. Requests that have been made for movies that have already been posted go unnoticed because they are on the 6th page of 71 :laugh:

ChrisZimbo

Staff member
big up to whichever mod just set the new sub-forum up, that was pretty fast and slick :D

Edit : Didn't even know i was a mod as well, props goes to Ruk for this i guess, since i seen him recently around the forums so he was probably behind this. :thumb:

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.