reputation questions

how many points for each rep.

i know i could just divide the number of reputation points by the number of reps recevied, but i don't think it's going up in equal increments.

^no click your own rep button and you can see how many points you have got.

then go into control panel and you can see which posts were repped and what comments were left, i dont know if there's a direct link, but i edited my sig and it went straight to the reputation panel after i had saved the changes

^i checked the control panel and there doesn't seem to be a direct link to which of your posts have been repped. but i edited my signature and when I save it it showed me which of my posts had been repped. the ony way of seeing who repped you is if they left you a commetn stating their name

*edit* im guessing the place where your repped posts are shown is a control panel home page. since, once you edit your sig it probably takes you to the control panel home page

i cant see my reps and i have one
also theres a bug in the information on the control panel

when i try to edit it it says "Birthday is invalid" when there is nowhere u can fill in ur birthday

FukkScamScum said:
i cant see my reps and i have one
also theres a bug in the information on the control panel

when i try to edit it it says "Birthday is invalid" when there is nowhere u can fill in ur birthday

its a problem for a few of us here cant really do nothing about it until the prob gets fixed sometime.....

not really ken said:
^i checked the control panel and there doesn't seem to be a direct link to which of your posts have been repped. but i edited my signature and when I save it it showed me which of my posts had been repped. the ony way of seeing who repped you is if they left you a commetn stating their name

*edit* im guessing the place where your repped posts are shown is a control panel home page. since, once you edit your sig it probably takes you to the control panel home page

thx for the info its just that most of the ppl who repped me remianed anynomous sadly ah well it took 2 posts to get a rep but eh a rep point is a rep :thumb:

Maverick said:
its a point you get wen someone clicks your rep button...............................YEAAA!!!!!
i think he wanted someone to say somethng like "the more green dots next to your name the bigger and better your reputation" :)

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online