Report any glitches with the new layout here

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
I dont want to know if you like it or not, I just want to know if there are any actuall problems, like graphics not showing up or something like that.

Salar

The One, The Only
Ok the graphicks Bold Italic and Underline area black on a navy blue background which is hard to see.
The quote image (that's next to the B I U) has a white border sort of thing, It's hard to see but it's still there.
All the smilieys are ok exceot the thumb one as somebody had mentioned in the other thread. If you pay close attenton you can see white dots on the corners, making it looking distorted.
Oh and the make a list image is also really dark.
If i find anything else i'd let you know. Otherwise it's looking good Sir.

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
The_One said:
Ok the graphicks Bold Italic and Underline area black on a navy blue background which is hard to see.
The quote image (that's next to the B I U) has a white border sort of thing, It's hard to see but it's still there.
All the smilieys are ok exceot the thumb one as somebody had mentioned in the other thread. If you pay close attenton you can see white dots on the corners, making it looking distorted.
Oh and the make a list image is also really dark.
If i find anything else i'd let you know. Otherwise it's looking good Sir.

Yeah I know those already, Ill fix them soon. :thumb: Thanks

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
jaimie.uk fan said:
just the shout outs and quotes part at bottom of each persons post
could you high light it or somthing

No, its silver, which just fades it a little but its still readable. I like it that way, puts the emphasis more on the post and not the signature.

Sorry you dont like it.

jaimie.uk fan

WAKE ME WHEN IM FREE
Rukas said:
No, its silver, which just fades it a little but its still readable. I like it that way, puts the emphasis more on the post and not the signature.

Sorry you dont like it.
i do like it , fresh change - it was just a thought

Salar

The One, The Only
Yeah i know you already know those ones, just putting it up so nobody repeats it again. but i did make 2 extra points in there.
Another one i just noticed was that male sex symbol next to peoples names. It's dark blue, on a navy blue background. Barely seeable. You can just make it a little lighter.

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
Soldier like me said:
Is it supposed to be that when you go to the 2pac section of the board (Life, Lyrics and Lil homies) it has the old light blue / white color scheme?

Yep. 2PacBoard stays 2PacBoard so everyone doesnt have a cry that we are forgetting about Tupac.

^^lol, i dont like the new colour setup but, hey as long as u dont fuck around with the 2pacboard section im happy. (even if this has nuthin to do with this thread)

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
^^ You know it has nothing to do with this thread. I stated I didnt want opinions in here. You knew this. You state that you knew this. And yet you still post offtopic shit?

Preach

i got something. next to the usernames there is a white/blue icon with a black lightning-looking thing indicating that a user is/isn't online. the same icons are used for indicating whether a forum has or doesnt have new posts since your last visit. anyway, they both go smoothly with the layout, but if you're in invisible mode there is an orange-ish icon there that doesn't go with the whole color theme as nice as the white and blue ones. how about using sort of the same color that the bright orange links have?

yeah, that was very picky.

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
T Bone I know what you mean, but only VIPs can see whos on invisible (thus the name invisible) so right now thats low on the "to do" list.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
I have the streethop skin selected. All forums are now grey/blue, which is good. Except for Lyrics, is this intentional?

S. Fourteen

I don't know if this has anything to do with the new layout but I get the "RE: ...." title thing everytime I post using the Quick Reply. This never happened and it's a bit annoying. What the fuck is going on?

Edit: see what I mean ??

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online