rep question

ok, usually every hundred rep points you get one of those green boxes.

so it goes like this

> 0 = 1 green box
>100 = 2 green boxes
>200 = 3 green boxes
>300 = 4 green boxes
>400 = 5 green boxes
>500 = 6 green boxes
>600 = 7 green boxes

anyways i just got to 605 rep points and im still stuck at 6 boxes

did i understand something wrong or is there a bug or what?

thanks

Sebastian

AmerikazMost said:
my guess is that there is a max number of boxes that will be displayed
probably there is a max number of dots..but its not 6 dots (like he has) because Amara for example has already seven.

ah i think i see whats going on. before reaching 600 rep points,i had 580.

so i got my last reps from a post in the OUR BLOCK section

and since posts dont count there, im guessing reps dont count there(towards making a dot). but the weird thing is,it still shows you got points

dunno could be. maybe im wrong again

bigmack said:
ah i think i see whats going on. before reaching 600 rep points,i had 580.

so i got my last reps from a post in the OUR BLOCK section

and since posts dont count there, im guessing reps dont count there(towards making a dot). but the weird thing is,it still shows you got points

How exactly did you even get 600 points? I've never seen you post anything worthwhile.

Sebastian

bigmack said:
probably yes...the section where posts dont count is just the "photo-section"...not Our Block as a whole

DutchMakaveli said:
How exactly did you even get 600 points? I've never seen you post anything worthwhile.
i think its about uploading tracks and stuff like that. if u take a look in this section u might see his name a couple of times...but im not sure

AmerikazMost said:
my guess is that there is a max number of boxes that will be displayed
na, i've seen on this other forum that has the same system and some of the members have like 50 little boxes. there is a limit, but it isnt 6. and the comment is '_______ has a reputation beyond repute" something like that

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.