Rep Points?

OK,look at the top of your post. Example, it says POSTED: 1 HOUR AGO. now look at the very right side of the screen, on top of where it says Join date, age, etc.....

you will see a little thing that says REP, click it, then you can put a comment and rep a person

here try it on me and ill tell you if you did it correctly ;)

ArtsyGirl

bigmack said:
OK,look at the top of your post. Example, it says POSTED: 1 HOUR AGO. now look at the very right side of the screen, on top of where it says Join date, age, etc.....

you will see a little thing that says REP, click it, then you can put a comment and rep a person

here try it on me and ill tell you if you did it correctly ;)
Well your the one to explain it so I can understand so Rep'd u are mister. :p

Preach

just a little suggestion to rukas: maybe you should add some info about crews, rep points and the battle system to the faq, and put a closed sticky with a link to the faq in letter 2 the pres with a thread title like "information about crews, rep points and battle stats" or whatever.

Preach

oh, and if you're too busy to write out the information to put in the faq i'll be happy to do it. you know where to find me :)

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.