Remy Ma & Shooting Victim Rumble On Air

Rahim

VIP Member
Staff member
Remy Ma and the woman she was accused of shooting outside a Manhattan nightspot last year reportedly got on New York radio on Thursday (May 15) and blasted each other.

As reported earlier, Remy Ma was sentenced to eight years behind bars on Tuesday (May 13) for shooting Makeda Barnes-Joseph in the abdomen.

The shooting occurred in car while the two women were arguing over money that Remy claimed was taken from her purse by Barnes-Joseph.

According to the New York Post, Makeda Barnes-Joseph called into Hot 97's Miss Jones in the Morning to give her account of the story while the show's hosts were discussing the verdict handed to Remy Ma.

“It was me and Remy in that car. I know who shot me,” Barnes-Joseph said while crying. “My stomach is crazy! I don't even know if I can have kids - I might not be able to have kids.”

Moments later, Remy Ma would call in from her lock up offering no apology and proclaiming her innocence.

“I was there. I'm not agreeing with y'all and telling you I'm wrong and I'm sorry for something I didn't do,” Remy Ma said. “I don't gotta shoot no girls - girls!?”

Lauren Ra ysor, Barnes-Joseph’s lawyer, revealed to The Post Wednesday that her client will be filing a lawsuit against Remy Ma.

Barnes-Joseph filed an $80 million civil-suit against Remy Ma in December but she would withdraw the suit.

Source: Sixshot.com

SiGh

Who's there?
Staff member
LOL, how you gonna deny shooting a girl, when someone is shot and YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE in the car with her. With a gun. Bullets match.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.