Remy Ma; a fan of G-Unit

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
There’s a crack in the armor that is Terror Squad. According to SOHH.com, the clique’s sole female MC is not happy with TS leader Fat Joe and is hinting at joining his rival 50 Cent and his G-Unit posse.

“Joe don't control how I feel,” Remy Ma told SOHH. “I thought the whole [Fat Joe/50] beef to begin with was stupid. I'm a girl first of all. I don't belong nowhere between their bullshit. At the end of the day, it's fucking music. It's not my fault that they [G-Unit] make good music. Regardless of the beef or whatever, they make good music. And I'm a fan of good music."

Also, Remy is supposedly coming out with a XXX rated DVD called Remy's Guys Gone Wild, supposedly about her male groupies. Her CD is supposed to drop February 7, so I'll have that review sometime soon.

PELLA said:
50 probably hit that
And if he didn't, he probably will eventually. So much for bein loyal huh? Well Young Buck admitted that he listened to Jada so I guess everyone's got a little crack in their armor.

Prize Gotti

Boots N Cats
Staff member
HellRazor05 said:
And if he didn't, he probably will eventually. So much for bein loyal huh? Well Young Buck admitted that he listened to Jada so I guess everyone's got a little crack in their armor.
Im sure 50 loves Jada's music, he just tryna make a dollar outta the whole issue.

Lets rewind it back. how did she came up to begin with. wasn't she on some battle show on BET while ago and i remember i think it was her who was one of the contestants on that show. was it her or somebody else? and isn't she from bronx too? and she did some playboy shots. im just throwing up random assumptions somebody correct me if im wrong.

This is not the first time that she said something that Fat Joe wouldn't like. Once, I read her interview where she said that she is still cool with and still talking to Cuban Link and Triple Seis and that Fat Joe is very angry 'cause of that but she won't change her mind.
The problem with Fat Joe is because he doesn't allow other TS members to shine. They are always in the background, always on the bench. Maybe Remy Ma is tired of everything. Who wouldn't be?
After Pun passed away Joe release only disappointing music but, despite that, his popularity grows. He's now part of a mainstream. But, on creative side, he's at downfall. 'True Story' had only two good songs on it. Still, I rather listen his music then 50's garbage.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.