Relapse 2 Dropping November 17th

yak pac fatal

Is Eminem’s Relapse 2 hitting stores November 17th? Relapse 2 recently showed up on Amazon UK with a November 16th release date which would make the US release November 17th because the US usually gets albums one day after the UK. This would also make a lot of sense because November 17th is a Tuesday and most stores begin to sell albums on Tuesdays. Amazon is usually very reliable for album release dates. Are you ready for another dose of Eminem’s relapse this soon?

Eminem - Relapse 2 Hitting Stores November 17th? | YOURAUDIOFIX.COM - YOUR DAILY FIX OF URBAN ENTERTAINMENT

THEV1LL4N

damn only me and Yeshua liked relapse? lol
no. i did too. the relapse 2 releated date is a rumour. it was confirmed by aftermath and eminem himself that it wont be out so early. they confired the cover was fan-made too.

i enjoyed relapse but havent listened to it much because i dont want to be bored of it. ive probably listened to slaughterhouse album more than relapse.

2Pax

Isn't it suppose to be out this year? Even if it's not released on November 17th, it can't be much later than that date if they're still sticking to a 2009 release.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.