Regime

duhh

i know where i can buy it, theres a store not that far from mah house. someones gotta have a link to where i can download it

~Bachaveli Don~ said:
off topic, but can someone name official all Regime group members?
Original Group - Phatz Bossi, Mad Maxx, Poppa LQ, Gonzoe, Tech N9ne, Lil Ke Ke, and of course Yukmeezi.

I think several members left the group but I forgot which ones.

VENOMOUS

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
WC Souldja said:
Original Group - Phatz Bossi, Mad Maxx, Poppa LQ, Gonzoe, Tech N9ne, Lil Ke Ke, and of course Yukmeezi.

phats bossi and mad max left i think lil keke left too

but the member are young skrilla
poppa lq
monsta gunjah
gonzoe
tech9ne
dorasel
marc shyst
ampichino
Nyce (im not sure if she is still with them)
yukmouth

Lok

Is it the same Poppa LQ from South Central? Is he the same cat that dropped a dope ass album called "Your Entertainment, My Reality" back in in 95-96?

Mase

Sentenced said:
Is it the same Poppa LQ from South Central? Is he the same cat that dropped a dope ass album called "Your Entertainment, My Reality" back in in 95-96?
Im not sure, but The Regime's Poppa LQ is the dopest member out of the lot, so most likely.

RichieRich69 said:
duhh, I garuantee you'll love this mixtape, you should cop this shit

yea i kinda figured no one was gon hook it up, but is all good, I hope u right, about me lovin this mixtape, but i was gon cop it anywayz, so I guess i can wait few more dayz till its released

Messy Marv is also in the Regime now. In fact, the Regime is more than a rap group so everybody who's tatooed with a dragon is part of the regime. It's some kind of concept. Yuk explained it in the United Ghettos Of America Vol.2 DVD.

phats bossi and mad max left i think lil keke left too

but the member are young skrilla
poppa lq
monsta gunjah
gonzoe
tech9ne
dorasel
marc shyst
ampichino
Nyce (im not sure if she is still with them)
yukmouth
thank you both of you.

VENOMOUS

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
Sentenced said:
yep and he has gotten alot nicer since then to...alot nicer.

Bleezy

Youngline Records
the mixtape is well worth the 10 bucks go n cop it its straight fire
track 9 on the cd was recorded at our studios here featuring one of the artist on our label :)

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.