Regime all out war

VENOMOUS

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
Damn can i please get a witness!!!!

Them regime niggaz shitted all over 50cent and the g-unit on that mixtape.It kinda reminds me of what 50 did to Jarule but 15 times worser.Man i hope 50 responds back shit i hope all of them g-unit niggaz respond back.If they dont well i dont know what to say .The massacer better be 1 Cause them niggaz been getting dissed repeatedly and the only response has been from the game and his crib car and record label got shot up not to mention he got ran out the record store in oakland.

I love this beef shit

That mixtape is sick as fuck. I just 'previewed' it. Definitely worth buying. And I usually download and delete mixtapes within the day, but this is a keeper.
I'm suprised too that Gonzoe can kill tracks like he does and fuckin dropped bombs on that Go Hard or Go Home track.
You know G-Unit can't fuck with them since they aint replying

saltynuts said:
a good beef would be nice
Are you talking about the one where Game acts loyal to Yuk at that party and asked him why he hate 50. Later turning around releasing I Got a Mill on it shit?
Yeah, I know what beef you're talking about. You're talking about the one where Yukmouth doesn't diss G-Unit for no reason and gets at that snitch 5-0 too right?

Yeah..I think so

Tojo

yeah its entertainment, i dun care if anyone get killed hahha its their money n their war..

game got ran out iin record store in Oakland? is this true

S. Fourteen

a good beef would involve good songs that I can listen to and enjoy.

I just read that Game is recording 300 Bars N Running, he said he'll take care of things when he comes back from Europe.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.