Regime-all out war-no tech n9ne?

I'm suprised you didnt know this. Tech N9ne was already busy on tour at the time of the production of AOW and Yuk couldn't get him into the studio. He was meant to be on it though. I hope he's on Vol 2

According to SAL he's going to be featured on the volume 2. Anyway he's still in the regime cause he's pictured on the photos they took recently (check SAL website gallery).

RichieRich69 said:
I'm suprised you didnt know this. Tech N9ne was already busy on tour at the time of the production of AOW and Yuk couldn't get him into the studio. He was meant to be on it though. I hope he's on Vol 2
why are you surprised?

to me it aint that obvious.

i saw tech nine live afte rthe car wreck in cleveland, he has just been busy touring, cuz i know he is coming back to cleveland in july , and he is in michigian in june

Bigg Limn

Staff member
Hell no I hated that album...only a few good tracks on there - it was 2 clubbish. Anghellic was MUCH better, especially production-wise.

Chronic

Pacaveli-T said:
omg thta was his best :eek: :eek:
Bah. Absolute Power is without a doubt his worst. Wasn't a bad album but he could've done a lot better. I wasn't feeling the overall he approach he took with the album.
Never thought I'd see a Tech N9ne fan that thought AP was his best.

You've heard The Worst and The Calm Before the Storm right?

I'ma huge Tech N9ne fan but I'm scared that I won't feel the approach he's taking with his music. His Kansas City styled shit I feel the most (though Anghellic is his best album).

Chronic said:
Bah. Absolute Power is without a doubt his worst. Wasn't a bad album but he could've done a lot better. I wasn't feeling the overall he approach he took with the album.
Never thought I'd see a Tech N9ne fan that thought AP was his best.

You've heard The Worst and The Calm Before the Storm right?

I'ma huge Tech N9ne fan but I'm scared that I won't feel the approach he's taking with his music. His Kansas City styled shit I feel the most (though Anghellic is his best album).
no doubt i always tell ppl anghellic is great i mean no question about that...i heard both albums but in the sense some of the things he said in AP were actually good...he was talking a lot about pac too i noticed...i think the 3rd album will be his best in fact i think it will bring him more recognition more then anything...i hope anyways.. :thumb:
i like the rock and roll appraoch he took to it...

i know that i often told ppl that anghellic was my 1st choice but based on the # of tracks on each album there is more i liked on AP then angehellic..i mean tormented already off the bat had me as a fan.

to me anghellic was the album that got me to love his work AP just intensified it.

these tracks on Angehellic are the best
-tormented
-psycho bitch
-suicide letters
-going bad...

i must admit though on my mp3 i have way more songs on his sophmore album then AP... :thumb:

Chronic

Pacaveli-T said:
i think the 3rd album will be his best
He's released The Calm Before the Storm Part 1, The Worst, The Worst 2K Edition, Anghellic, Absolute Power and Anghellic: Reparation (Celcius wasn't a proper album). That's 6 albums so his next would be his 7th, or not counting the revamped albums, it'll be his 5th.
You should check out his older albums, I think they're better than Absolute Power.

I think there was a decline lyrically in AP as well. "Imma Tell" was a bad choice for single and simply a bad song IMO.

Yeah I hope Everready: The Religion will get him the recognition he deserves. If it doesn't he probably won't ever.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.