Referals. . .Who are They?

Synful*Luv

Staff member
Okay, apparently, two ppl have joined pacboard on account of me, but how do I know who they are, like is it possible to find out the screen names of the people who clicked my link and joined?

Just wondering if there is a way to keep track of this or not.

Before anyone says anything, no i'm not trying to find out for the contest, but i posted the link to here on my facebook page, and those losers won't tell me who joined, so I'm curious to find out.

Thanks in advance for the information :D

Love You Guys,
Syn

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
Im not going to make a habit of this:

User Name Post Count Join Date Last Visit
ASexi*BlkSista 160 November 15th, 2003 February 17th, 2004
SylvaDolla 0 November 15th, 2003 November 15th, 2003

So nothing new.

there should be a way to implement a way to see who you have referred. can this board be modified as such? if yes, it will probably be uber-nerd code that is needed, am i right :)
there will be a lot more requests rukas, so maybe look on some hard-core coding forums and request this...

Preach

Synful*Luv said:
Blah blahhh blah blaaah blablablaah blah blah blah blah blahhh blah blaaah blablablaah blah blah blah blah blahhh blah blaaah blablablaah blah blah blah blah blahhh blah blaaah blablablaah blah blah blah blah blahhh blah blaaah blablablaah blah blah blah.

Blah blahhh blah blaaah blablablaah blah blah blah.

Before anyone says anything, no i'm not trying to find out for the contest, blah blahhh blah blaaah blablablaah blah blah blah blah blahhh blah blaaah blablablaah blah blah blah.

Blah blah blah blah blablablaah blah blah.

Love You Guys,
Syn
yeah, right ;)

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.