Redman to drop two albums in 2007

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Redman, who has been missing from the limelight lately, is busy working on two new albums for 2007.

The Def Squad veteran’s next LP, Red Gone Wild, is slated to hit stores in March, and he is already finishing up Muddy Waters 2, which will be released later in November.

"The Muddy Waters 2 is me kinda taking it back to old-sounding beats," Redman recently told the Denver Post.

"I want to give you some of that Redman flavor you’ve been missing, that old grungy shit for my fans. I’m really doing this for my fans."

Despite the rumors, Redman is still signed to Def Jam, and both albums are set for release via the label.

In related news, Redman has spent the last few weeks traveling throughout North America as part of the Rock The Bells tour. He is joined by artists Raekwon, Ghostface, Smif-N-Wessun, EPMD, and Pharoahe Monch in selected cities.

His remaining tour dates are as follows:

• 12/20 … Los Angeles, CA … House Of Blues
    12/21 … San Diego, CA … House Of Blues
    12/22 … Anaheim, CA … House Of Blues

man i hope to god this shit comes out. have all of red's albums and love them all. dare iz a darkside is my fave. but him dropping his new album and muddy waters 2 is awesome. :thumb:

SonOf2pac

not gonna happen... he might drop one... i love it when these articles come out tho... like nas' 3 album drop the year he dropped streets disciple... shoot for the stars and settle with the moon :thumb:

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.