Recommend an album (East Coast)

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
I doubt any of you have done what Chronic hoped. Hell On Earth? Come on I think everyone has heard that. Whats next, you going to recommend Illmatic?

Anyway.

The Longshots - Hunger Music

Real good underground album from Jamaica Queens.

Big Flipp

Rukas said:
I doubt any of you have done what Chronic hoped. Hell On Earth? Come on I think everyone has heard that. Whats next, you going to recommend Illmatic?

Anyway.

The Longshots - Hunger Music

Real good underground album from Jamaica Queens.
Well check out my suggestion. I ripped it and posted it in vip downloads. I was trying to recommend an album most people have never heard of.

Big Flipp said:
Sage Francis - A Healthy Distrust (2005)

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
Big Flipp said:
Well check out my suggestion. I ripped it and posted it in vip downloads. I was trying to recommend an album most people have never heard of.
Ive got Sage's last album, speak to dude on and off too.

Friend of mine used to live with him, his first album was recorded in his bed room.

Big Flipp

Rukas said:
Ive got Sage's last album, speak to dude on and off too.

Friend of mine used to live with him, his first album was recorded in his bed room.
Really? Thats cool, you should try to get an interview with him. I would love to hear more of what he has to say.

7 Syns

Rakim - The 18th Letter (1997)
Kool G Rap - Roots Of Evil (1998)
Redman - Whut? Thee Album (1992)
Canibus - 2000 B.C. "Before Can-I-Bus" (1999)
AZ - Pieces Of A Man (1996)
Busta Rhymes - The Coming (1996)
O.C. - Word... Life (1994)
O.C. - Jewelz (1997)
Killah Priest - Heavy Mental (1997?)
Inspectah Deck - Uncontrolled Substance (1999).

peace.

ARon

Syns whats up with O.C's Star Child. Has that only been released overseas or something? I can't find it anywhere. Guy at this local shop said he can't even order it for me.

jbrolax

Rukas said:

Good point....

Gym Class Heroes - The Papercut Chronicles

ARon

7 Syns said:
Only released originally in Japan, then Europe I think. it's here in Aus due to how close it is to Japan.

peace.
Wow, damn. I just searched the net and couldnt find it anywhere too. You know of any site I could order it from?

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.