Recently purchased albums & the next on your radar?.

Recent: Ruff Ryders Vol. 4 (which I thought was very good despite everyone elses negative reviews of it.)

Next Buys: Im pretty sure my girl got me Biggie - Duets, and Chamillionare - The Sound of Revenge.
Im also lookin for Bun B - Trill
Tech N9ne - Absolute Power

hustler's handbook sucked
Man I've never really heard Mack 10, but I was at the store the other days and was listeneing to Hustler's Handbook and it sounded real nice, the couple of songs I got the chance to listen to. I was thinkin about buyin it, but whats bad about it?

dubk-What ghostface album u planning on getting
Limn-Season of tha siccness, damn ur just getting that, that shit is always being played round my way. This cd really makes me want to hurt people, ecspecially number 7.

Recently bought albums:
Sam Cooke: Portrait of a Legend
Mugs/Gza: REAL quality album, dig on this shit yall.

On my Motherfucking Radar:
All the new wu solo's:Meth,Ghost,Rae (Rae and Meth working with RZA, Ghost working with MF Doom, cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Def. Nas-Him and premier are getting back together this time
Cormega

Big_R said:
Let's just say I've been catching up on my Wu-Tang, and I'm not done

yes sir thats what i love to hear... u caught up with that ghostface, cause that boy is just simply ridiculous, flow is crazy and i love his voice.

but here are a couple wu albums u should catch up with that tend to slip under the radar:

Wu-Syndicate: Mylansky and Joe Mafia. These are just wu affiliates but they are some Real dope ass rappers and they know how to pick them beats, check out the track: Ask Son. Although this track is short, it gives you a brief look at the 2 rappers and it leaves you craving for more of that shit. Another song to check out after Ask son would be "Weary eyes"

Check out all of the Killarmy albums theyre dope as hell.

AND OF COURSE BIG R YOU MUST AND I MEAN YOU MUST GET EVERY SINGLE WU MEMBERS ENTIRE SOLO CATALOG! thats just the way it has to be man, sorry

HiGhTillDeaTH said:
AND OF COURSE BIG R YOU MUST AND I MEAN YOU MUST GET EVERY SINGLE WU MEMBERS ENTIRE SOLO CATALOG! thats just the way it has to be man, sorry
Don't worry he is lol. He wants to get the Wu symbol tatted on his arm.

Bigg Limn

Staff member
Last Purchased: Brotha Lynch Hung - "Loaded" and "24 Deep"
Next: Outkast - "ATLiens" "Southernplayalisticadillacmusik" and "Stankonia"

HiGhTillDeaTH said:
Yeah, that's what I've been doing the last month or so, ask anyone I talk to on aim, I boast about my purchases lol

And Wu-Syndicate is dope as hell, "Where Was Heaven" is my favorite track

HiGhTillDeaTH said:
nice hopefully that shit is real good. have you heard n e tracks off of it yet?
Just "Be Easy," but I've enjoyed all of his albums (especially Bulletproof Wallets) so I'm not too worried about the quality.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.