Recent leaks.

7 Syns

Busta Rhymes - The Big Bang being the big one,
Ice Cube - Laugh Now, Cry Later,
Lloyd Banks - Mo' Money In The Bank 4.

All within the last 48 hours, I wonder how close Obie's album is to being leaked. Same applies to the Banks album and The Game's album.

Commercially speaking ofcourse.

peace.

7 Syns

People who work in factories that press cds get paid to steal a copy which they'll sell for a certain amount or upload on their computer etc.

peace.

PuffnScruff

7 Syns said:
People who work in factories that press cds get paid to steal a copy which they'll sell for a certain amount or upload on their computer etc.

peace.
not always. sometimes a pissed off engineer will steal a copy and give it too a friend or leak it.

i've also had teachers that tell me how they have sat down in meetings with record executives and they will talk about how they are going to leak certain albums to the net a week or two before it is released to try and create a bigger buzz around the album in hopes for bigger numbers.

7 Syns said:
Busta Rhymes - The Big Bang being the big one,
Ice Cube - Laugh Now, Cry Later,
Lloyd Banks - Mo' Money In The Bank 4.

All within the last 48 hours, I wonder how close Obie's album is to being leaked. Same applies to the Banks album and The Game's album.

Commercially speaking ofcourse.

peace.
Obies Already Leaked I Hav It

linx

Staff member
I'm just waiting for The Growth and Only Built 4 Cuban Linx 2. There are a few others I am waiting on, but I either can't think of them because i'm not REALLY anticipating them or I just forgot what they were.

its linx! said:
I'm just waiting for The Growth and Only Built 4 Cuban Linx 2. There are a few others I am waiting on, but I either can't think of them because i'm not REALLY anticipating them or I just forgot what they were.
I'm waitin for The Growth too.. I posted a interview like a couple weeks ago with Joey and he said its defiantely comin out by the end of the year (of course, he said that last year too) but hopefully it comes thru.. Cuban Linx 2 probaly wont be out for awhile since Rae just signed with Aftermath. Early/mid '07 im guessin?

The New Zion Joint is nice
Louis Logic is below average
Esoteric is wack
The New Pack FM is :eek: :eek: :thumb: :thumb: But it hasnt leaked yet, i just got a promo copy from a friend.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.