Real Life Stan: "Eminem" Impersonator Jailed For Life For London Murder

By Michael Holden

LONDON (Reuters) - A British man, who was so obsessed with rapper Eminem that he dressed like him, had the same tattoos and used to perform the same dance routines, was jailed for life on Monday for battering a woman to death.

Christopher Duncan, 21, forced his victim to undergo a torrid sexual ordeal before he beat her round the head with a metal baseball bat and, although she was still alive, crammed her into a suitcase where she died up to 90 minutes later.

On the night of the murder, Duncan had met his victim in a London karaoke bar where the manager said he had been "aggressively" performing songs by Eminem, notorious for his violent and misogynistic lyrics.

"You treat women as sexual objects and have a sadistic sexual fantasy life," Judge David Paget said as he ordered that Duncan should serve a minimum term of 25 years.

"It may well be you pose such a danger to women it will never be safe to release you."

Prosecuting lawyer Jonathan Laidlaw said Duncan's victim, 26-year-old law student Jagdip Najran, a promising singer herself, had fallen for Duncan.

"One of the tragic features of this case is the terrible misjudgement she made of him," Laidlaw told the Old Bailey criminal court.

Duncan took her back to his flat in Hackney, east London, where after some sexual activity he beat her with the bat while high on drugs and drink.

He went to his mother's flat nearby and confessed what he had done. A search of his flat found an array of knives and a second baseball bat.

Duncan later handed himself in and admitted the murder.

The court was told there was no sensible explanation for why Duncan had committed the violent attack.

"One doctor who examined you says you are a grandiose self centred individual with a high opinion of your looks, musical abilities and sexual prowess," the judge said.

Media reports said police now wanted to question Duncan over the murder of American artist Margaret Muller, who was stabbed to death while jogging in a park in February 2003.

MR_HIP_HOP_HEAD said:
Duncan had met his victim in a London karaoke bar where the manager said he had been "aggressively" performing songs by Eminem, notorious for his violent and misogynistic lyrics.
LMAO. I can't picture some eminem wannabe doing this. What a fuckwit though, life sentence for him.

almost reminds me of the Nirvana incident, where two guys raped a woman while singing "Rape Me". wont be suprised if em has the same thing to say that cobain did about it.

almost reminds me of the Nirvana incident, where two guys raped a woman while singing "Rape Me". wont be suprised if em has the same thing to say that cobain did about it.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.