Ready 2 Die

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ready 2 Die - New 2pac album!

I just downloaded this album and it is awesome. Why is it nowhere to be found in the US. Appararntly it the Executive Producer on it is Suge Knight. I guess this is the next Death Row 2pac album. I love the real version of Thug Nature. this album really makes me wish to hear all the original versions.

Lesane Parish Crooks better known to the world as 2Pac was shot on September 13th 1996. Six days after the shooting 2Pac passed away leaving behind a legacy that was based as much on his lifestyle as it was his music. 2Pac became the unlikely martyr of the gangsta rap, and a tragic symbol of its lifestyle exerted on urban black America.

Unreleased material by this megastar rapper has been unearthed, which is the spawn of 'Ready 2 Die', containing such masterpieces as 'Murda Me', 'That's Right', 'The Money' and 'Don't Go To Sleep', making this album a unique concept, and needed by all his fans. Suge Knight takes control of the role of executive producer for the album.

Track Listing

01. Thug Nature
02. Murda Me-Feat. Onyx
03. That's Right
04. Hate The Game-Feat. Outlawz
05. The Fatha Figga-Feat. Snoop Dogg
06. Slip-N-Slide-Feat. DMX & Xzibit
07. The Money
08. House Of Pain-Feat. Notorious B.I.G.
09. Throw Your Hands Up
10. Me And My Homies-Feat. Nate Dogg
11. Original Bad Boyz-Feat. DMX & Xzibit
12. Runni-Feat. Notorious B.I.G.
13. Don't Go To Sleep-Feat. Kurupt & Daz
14. Order After Kaos-Feat. Outlawz

it really was a good cd biggie knew how to cut it thats why he's known as one of the best some never really learn to realize it...he's got some good classics on there.

tHuG $TyLe

Staff member
Pacaveli-T said:
it really was a good cd biggie knew how to cut it thats why he's known as one of the best some never really learn to realize it...he's got some good classics on there.
Lol wrong album
Wrong forum also.

Butt Rubber

More arrogant than SicC
its not a real 2pac album, its a bootleg from over seas put together by the same people who made the Here After cd

half the songs arent even the real 2pac

the reason its not in America is because Afeni and Suge would sue them blind

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.