Re Up cover

Tha_Wood

Underboss
Staff member

can somebody tell me please who each of these people are, i can work out most but some of the others i have no idea.

ChrisZimbo

Staff member
Front Row (Left To Right): Bizarre , Eminem , 50 Cent
Back Row (Left To Right): Obie Trice , Kuniva , Lloyd Banks , Swifty , Stat-Quo , Kon Artis , Cashis , Nate Dogg , Proof

Prize Gotti

Boots N Cats
Staff member
You know, I swear to god, that before commercial release, this mixtape had a completely different cover, blue coloured and shit. But for the life of me, I can't find it.

Preach

You know, I swear to god, that before commercial release, this mixtape had a completely different cover, blue coloured and shit. But for the life of me, I can't find it.
all i remember was a dark magazine ad, but that was a magazine ad. never saw a cover though but i'm not saying you're wrong so keep looking boy!

FroDawgg

are you sure that's nate dogg? i don't have a bigger copy in front of me so i can't see it, but wouldn't it make more sense to have that bobby creekwater guy on the cover? i don't know what he looks like, so i could be wrong.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.