Ray J speaks out in new interview

Ray J’s come a long way from the days of being one of sister Brandy’s sidekicks. Today, he runs his record label, Knockout Entertainment, and is on the brinks of releasing his first group, TKO (Tha Knock Out).

“A lot of my jewelry is from Moesha. I spent all that money on jewelry. So all this jewelry is old. I don’t even buy it anymore. Now I invest the money in my bank on my own projects,” explained a very adult Ray J during an exclusive Vibe.com interview, when asked about his investing in his own music label, though the brand-new gleaming Marc Jacobs diamond necklace with a small-sized boxing glove dangling from it is a recent investment - representing Knockout - he made an exception for.

Ray J is back in the studio producing for himself and is nearly ready to release TKO’s debut project, though no release date was announced during press time.

Source: http://www.musicns.com

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.