Rasco, damn, he's a talented m.f.

7 Syns

I made a thread awhile back which touched on the Cali Agents, a duo from Cali that featured Planet Asia & Rasco. And ever since I heard their lp, "This Is How The West Was One" I decided to look further into prime member Rasco.

So I went out and got his "Escape From Alcatraz" album. A few months later I put the record in the deck and it's still sounding dope. He is just one talented emcee overall. Great lyricist, but unlike Ras Kass or Crooked I who have punchlines to boot for days. Rasco touches on the real life situations, it's just he does it sophisticated and doesn't sound like he's trying to push a thug/gangsta persona. And thats one of the main reasons why he sounds so damn fresh.

Based on what Ive heard from him, I'd tell the fans of the west to start conserving their energy on him instead of Game because this dude can rip mics better than most Ive heard.

Rasco.

peace.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.