Ras Kass - Institutionalized Tracklist

Aug 16th Preorder. FINALLY!! Perhaps the most dynamic lyricist to emerge from the west coast in the last ten years, Ras Kass returns to the game with his first independently released solo album, after subsequent releases "Van Gogh" and "Goldyn Chyld" were cancelled by his former record label. The new album, "Institutionalized", has 15 tracks, including collaborations with Xzibit, Scram Jones, Da Riffs, Strong Arm Steady, G-Unit, Mystic, Crooked I, Killer Mike, Jelly Roll, Whoo-Kid, and more. This is it!!

1. "MTV News Intro (feat. Sway)"
2. "Air 'Em Out"
3. "Slap Season" (feat. Jelly Roll)
4. "Flood"
5. "Expect Me" (feat. Xzibit)
6. "Put Ya Glass Out" (feat. Killer Mike)
7. "Write Where I Left Off" (feat. E-40)
8. "Shine (feat. Vis A Vis)"
9. "Clayton Bixby Skit 1"
10. "No Love Intro by Whoo Kid"
11. "No Love (feat. Xavie)"
12. "My Apology" (prod. Rick Rock)
13. "U Ain't Me" (feat. Krondon/Xzibit/Chamillionaire)
14. "Look Alive" (feat. Young Buck/Strong Arm Steady)
15. "Life & Bullshit"
16. "Clayton Bixby Skit 2"
17. "Unconditional" (feat. Mystic)
18. "We Run The Streets" (feat. Spiderloc/El Dogg/Crooked I/40 Glocc; prod. Heatmakerz)
19. "Welcome Home"

The west is back !!

18. "We Run The Streets" (feat. Spiderloc/El Dogg/Crooked I/40 Glocc; prod. Heatmakerz)
pifffffffffff :D o apart from spider tho.
what label is this out on ......

PDT

Damn, is there enough fuckin' guest appearances on here? I'll definitely be checkin' this shit, though, if it fuckin' comes out.

The guy with the copies is called Jay 211, he is signed to Ras' label, Re-Up Ent. and he is just selling them to fans who want to get it before it is released in stores or something.

A lot of guest appearances, and based on his performances since getting out, I'm not as hyped about it as I thought I would be, I just hope that there are a few gems on it because so far I haven't seen any evidence of the 100 or whatever "classic" songs he claims to have written, but he is a talented and imaginative cat so I haven't lost faith in him yet.

BTW, does it feel weird to anyone that a person can still be so hyped after (literally) having not released an album in seven years?

HitEmUp21 said:
The guy with the copies is called Jay 211, he is signed to Ras' label, Re-Up Ent. and he is just selling them to fans who want to get it before it is released in stores or something.
Yes

No Love is a good track

7 Syns

so whats the deal is he officially off Priority? last i read which was 1 month ago, he stated that the final touches on his release forms were still being sorted out.

but fuck a tracklist, any old joe someone couldve typed that up. i'll believe when i see it and hear it. on a side not though, his music has been great as of late. his not as lyrically sided as he used to be, the flows come along way and his ear for beats i think has stepped up alot.

peace.

7 Syns said:
but fuck a tracklist, any old joe someone couldve typed that up. i'll believe when i see it and hear it.
The same tracklist is on every hip hop site.
Jay211 is letting people have it early, they posted on Dynasty forum about it.

Go check out raskass-central.com, they all talking about it over there.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.