Ras Kass getting at The Game?

Less than a month after getting out of jail, word is that Ras Kass could be throwing subliminal jabs at The Game on the venomous cut 'Caution.' [listen]

Ras spits, "...Fools is acting like they what I always was / west coast lyricist with east coast love... / ...you was made to run / get a thousand tattoos and won't raise your gun / so when you get merked I'ma raise your son / Ras is a son of a beeyatch, you the son of a coward / your pops went to jail got f--ked in the shower / 9 months later; here you go / and wonder why real ni--as don't feel you flow."

source: http://www.shadybase.com/news.php?article=700

That is a hot few lines , and as much as i think Ras Kass is one the best out there , unless he has legitimate beef with Game , this screams of attention , Game is the hottest thing out there now and he drops this line. I hope this isnt the reason because Ras Kass dont need to do that , but if it is just a diss to try and get a reaction , Kass gone down a few notches in my book.

AmerikazMost

ras might be one of the top 5 MCs out there...too bad no one but the big hip hop heads know who he is...maybe this attack on g-unit will inspire ja, jada, or joe to put him on a track and in the mainstream's eyes

Los Angeles, CA: Los Angeles, CA: With circulation of Ras Kass’ current material, publications and internet sites are pegging him to be directing his lyrics towards a specific artist. In a recent statement by Ras Kass, the artist states, “The track “Caution” that I wrote and recorded is not directed towards any artist. It’s a general statement. If the shoe fits find a matching skirt. When I do diss somebody I certainly wouldn’t bring their children into it.” Without any indication or pointing of fingers, Ras Kass continues to record his anticipated album and releases many exclusives to mixtapes in NY and LA.
Who knows if that is just for PR purposes or whatever, but its the statement.

Rassy Kassy is one of the greats.

That said, I don't think those bars where directed at Game - Ras himself says they weren't directed at anyone in particular.

Still, if they had been, I don't think, 'fresh like uhh', would be able to bounce back - in Hip Hop circles anyway........

VENOMOUS

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
they werent directed at anyone but they were indirectly dissing the game.Ras kas said if the shoe fits wear it.

i love how whenever someone gets into a beef with anyone from shady/aftermath/gunit/anything related to that everyone is always like (insert name here) would rip him a new 1 !!!!!!

two187pac said:
i love how whenever someone gets into a beef with anyone from shady/aftermath/gunit/anything related to that everyone is always like (insert name here) would rip him a new 1 !!!!!!
It's got fuck all to do with Shady/Aftermath.

Ras Kass would rip (insert the names of 99.9% of the rappers breathing) to shreads.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.