Rappin 4 Tay is Back !!!

I just hope its tight, or else why come back? Don't Fight the Feeling is one of my most cherished albums though. And I know he been through some shit in recent years, with prison, his daughter and all. Hope he comes back with some fire for his own sake.

Nut said:
What happend to his daughter ?
His daughter went missing for a while a couple of years ago and apparentley he was going crazy over it, because there was no community cooperation or from the media to help in finding her, eventually she was found unharmed though.

Nut

HitEmUp21 said:
His daughter went missing for a while a couple of years ago and apparentley he was going crazy over it, because there was no community cooperation or from the media to help in finding her, eventually she was found unharmed though.
Damn :eek: , that's some crazy shit. Good to see it ended well.

Lok

He was "rumoured" with an illness & as a result going back using hard drugs. Looking at these pictures & the way he looks/dresses I now believe these rumours had something in them, unfortunately.

Nut

Sentenced said:
He was "rumoured" with an illness & as a result going back using hard drugs. Looking at these pictures & the way he looks/dresses I now believe these rumours had something in them, unfortunately.
Yeah, he looks really skinny. There were rumours of him being on crack and he had aids and shit. Don't know what's true and what's not but the drugs part is probably true.

Lok

A friend of mine from Frisco is recording an album at the moment, he is down with Andre Nickatina & had 4 Tay in his studio (they are going to do a track together for his album). He told me that it's true, dont really want to tell the stories cus it's irrelevant but it's a fuckin shame. He used to be an addict and kicked it back in the day, looks like he's back on the horse.

Nut

Sentenced said:
A friend of mine from Frisco is recording an album at the moment, he is down with Andre Nickatina & had 4 Tay in his studio (they are going to do a track together for his album). He told me that it's true, dont really want to tell the stories cus it's irrelevant but it's a fuckin shame. He used to be an addict and kicked it back in the day, looks like he's back on the horse.
2 bad, but what about the aids thing is that true ?

Lok

Sentenced said:
Nut said:
2 bad, but what about the aids thing is that true ?
I never met the guy so I can't comment, but WAY too many people say he has something.

It's good to hear his daugther was found unharmed. What's also great is that he's coming back after quite some time. I can't stop listening to this dude on OGCJM, his verse was probably one of the best feat. on AEOM.

Peace

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online