Rappers most ahead of there time

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sitting hear bumping some D.O.C. and am like damn he was so far ahead of his time

"All around the world without a satalite"

"So you where born so you die, it's all evoloution, here's the rule enrol in a new school"

him and Dre where deadly.

What Rappers do you consider ahead of there times?(Of course 2pac)

No rapper is ahead of his time...they all do their thing...till one major sets a trend and the rest follows...So the question is...What will be the next trend? since the Shady/aftermath empire is collapsing slowly...

and than im not talking bout JUST aftermath im talking about well you know who..

i'd definitley say people like tupac, nas, big, dre, ice cube ( production wise... which you didn't ask for, but who cares ).

if you listen to some of these foo's flows back in like 92, they sound better and have more shit in their lyrics than rappers now a days who just chant retarded shit and sound like they gotta dick in they mouth. ( mike jones )

Mystic said:
i'd definitley say people like tupac, nas, big, dre, ice cube ( production wise... which you didn't ask for, but who cares ).

if you listen to some of these foo's flows back in like 92, they sound better and have more shit in their lyrics than rappers now a days who just chant retarded shit and sound like they gotta dick in they mouth. ( mike jones )
thanks for giveing the first good reply in this topic, I almost did ask for producers but decided that is the dirction the topic would go.

I agree that Tupac was ahead of his time and ICe Cube not so much with Nas and Biggie.

I also think it is obvious that Outkast is ahead of there time in every respect.

someone said before that someone just sets a trend and others follow along, well groups like Outkast can not be duplicated or copyed cause they are ahead of there time.

Sillone thanks for turning this topic to shit

Silleone said:
nearly every rapper is ahead of his time, if you can listen to it and have other people jam to it then its ahead of its time.

music is timeless therefore nothing about it is ahead of its time.
:p What an idiot, obviously you always dont know what you write, haha, and your name, silly bitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.