Rappers and gym

Rayza

Some use steroids some don't. Finding time for the gym isn't too hard, it's the lifestyle that is the hard part.

Don't really know which rappers are on the juice, I'm sure 50 Cent is and maybe LL Cool J, after all he was in the NFL.

Rayza said:
Some use steroids some don't. Finding time for the gym isn't too hard, it's the lifestyle that is the hard part.

Don't really know which rappers are on the juice, I'm sure 50 Cent is and maybe LL Cool J, after all he was in the NFL.
the NFL?

Saaphir said:
Americans use steroids like if it was candies...Everybody knows that... :rolleyes:
You are a fucking moron.

As far as steroids go, i dont think they use them. All you need to do is work really hard at the start to bulk up, and then maybe lift for 4-5 hours a week to mantain the muscles.

first of all, people of african descent in america are better athletes naturally because the european americans took only the most athletic west africans for slavery, then worked them so incredibly hard that they had no choice but to genetically develop muscular bodies, lol sorry that was so scientific, but that is ur direct answer, rappers have more free time, so with the genetic advantage and lifting, they dont need steroids, and i guarantee u 50 isnt on them

jaguardre said:
first of all, people of african descent in america are better athletes naturally because the european americans took only the most athletic west africans for slavery, then worked them so incredibly hard that they had no choice but to genetically develop muscular bodies, lol sorry that was so scientific, but that is ur direct answer, rappers have more free time, so with the genetic advantage and lifting, they dont need steroids, and i guarantee u 50 isnt on them
:confused: :confused: Yeahhh....

jaguardre said:

and what about bizarre?

jaguardre said:

A friend of mine is a personal trainer at a gym, and does the juice himself.......He said 50 IS in fact juicing because if you watch the video, Candy Shop, in the scene where the chick whips off his shirt and you see his pecs, right near his nipple it's not toned, it's a little flabby, called man boobs. If you do not take an estrogen inhibitor while juicing, your body will begin to produce the female hormone in an attempt to balance out the high level of testosterone.......It's FACT.......Anyhow, yea, it's definately true that 50 juices........He's even said he doesn't work out like that.......And if your juicin, you dont need to work out that often, especially if you're already in decent shape when u start as 50 was........So there you have it.......And when the fuck was LL Cool J in the fuckin NFL? The only time I've heard of him bein on a football team was in that movie, "Any Given Sunday"........But eh, whatever.

SkItZoSkAmZ said:
A friend of mine is a personal trainer at a gym, and does the juice himself.......He said 50 IS in fact juicing because if you watch the video, Candy Shop, in the scene where the chick whips off his shirt and you see his pecs, right near his nipple it's not toned, it's a little flabby, called man boobs. If you do not take an estrogen inhibitor while juicing, your body will begin to produce the female hormone in an attempt to balance out the high level of testosterone.......It's FACT.......Anyhow, yea, it's definately true that 50 juices........He's even said he doesn't work out like that.......And if your juicin, you dont need to work out that often, especially if you're already in decent shape when u start as 50 was........So there you have it.......And when the fuck was LL Cool J in the fuckin NFL? The only time I've heard of him bein on a football team was in that movie, "Any Given Sunday"........But eh, whatever.
I've read where LL played for the Falcons, but I don't know how true that is.

And yeah, 50's on roids, but that's not the reason he looks like he has man boobs -- fact is, he used to be a chubby dude, and there's some fat you just can't lose no matter what you're on.

LL doesn't take roids; he watches his diet and discliplines himself, working out constantly. There has been some talk about him using HGH, though, but that isn't an anabolic steroid.

Many blacks are able to naturally generate more muscle than whites. This is because blacks have a higher ratio of fast-twitch (explosive) muscle fiber in their bodies than whites do. And yes, it's also because of the historical conditions of Africa (slavery, disease, difficult living conditions -- only the strong survived, and this is very true).

If you look around the rest of the hip-hop world, many of them are "too busy" to even take roids. Pac was always a moderately built, even scrawny dude -- until he went to prison. If you read interviews, he emphasizes how well he ate while in jail, and this is one of the reasons he gained muscle. Many rappers are on so many drugs that they simply don't eat enough to gain muscle, but they remain lean and "cut."

Ja Rule recently put on some muscle at the expense of losing some of his leanness. His abs are less defined now, but he's a little bigger. Eminem has worked hard to put on muscle and get cut, but he's hardly cut at all. He's still got about 22-23% bodyfat. The Game is somewhat built/somewhat cut, but it's obvious that it's all natural; he might hit the gym when he has a chance. Young Buck needs to eat. Fat Joe? Not on roids, I'll tell you that much. Jigga? Always carried some extra fat, always will. Kanye? Not defined in the least. Nas? Fat. DMX? Cut because of the drugs, defined because he occasionally goes on workout-binges. Puffy? Works out regularly, but obviously doesn't eat right, so he's not where he wants to be.

The only dude I see here where the topic-starter might have a point is 50...otherwise, things are pretty much the same. If there's any other dudes out there that I'm missin, somebody let me know.

i watched an interview with LL Cool J and he said he get up every weekly morning and do 2-3 hours at his home gym or where ever he staying.

none of us know but i dont think any of them are taking steroids and yes 50 was a little flabby before until he started getting more involved in the industry

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.