Rapper Treach Questioned Over Newark Shootings

Rahim

VIP Member
Staff member
Naughty By Nature tapper Treach has been questioned by police in relation to a spate of shootings in Newark, New Jersey.

The hip-hop star - real name Anthony Criss - was taken in for police questioning on Tuesday after he was spotted driving erratically in the city. When cops pulled him over, they found him wearing a bulletproof vest - although no weapon was found in his Hummer.

A gun was later retrieved near the spot where Treach had been stopped, although it is unclear whether it belongs to the star.

The 37-year-old was detained for several hours by Newark authorities who are investigating a double murder, after two men got into an altercation and shot and killed each other. Five other people have also been wounded in separate incidents across the city in a violent 24-hour period between Monday and Tuesday, reports AllHipHop.com.

It is currently unknown whether Treach is under official police investigation in relation to the shootings.

Source: World Entertainment News Network

Seko

I would hope Treach would not be stupid enough to be involved with that shit at his age and experience.

It would def. be a dark day if he indeed was involved and sentenced to a long serve.

Shit man, wearin a bullet proof vest, you dunno who the fuck would cap yer ass. I looked into getting one just for the hell of it. I hope they didn't tell him to take it off before they got him in the cop shop. Fuckers...

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online