Rapper lil wayne gets into a scuffle with another inmate!!!

I guess this is what happens when you choose to go in general population..

MediaTakeOut.com just received EXCLUSIVE INFORMATION that rapper Lil Wayne and another inmate got into, what our insider calls a "scuffle."

According to our ROCK SOLID source, rapper Lil Wayne and another inmate got into a disagreement a few days ago. The insider explained to MediaTakeOut.com, "I don't [know] what it [was] about, but neither one was going to let it go and so they handled it."

What does HANDLE IT mean? Well according to our insider, the inmate CONFRONTED Weezy - and Weezy didn't BACK DOWN!!! But before any blows were thrown, other inmates broke it up.

MTO EXCLUSIVE!!! THEY GOT HIM . . . Rapper Lil Wayne Gets Into A SCUFFLE With ANOTHER INMATE!!! - MediaTakeOut.com™ 2010

THEV1LL4N

^^ true. his guard went inside with him lol.

i love it when data sources transcribe speech into text and fill in missing words using square brackets, showing how illiterate these rappers really are.

someones got lil wayne's lil wayne all up in his mouth... This motherfucker has 2 posts, and both of them are threads regarding how bad ass Lil Wayne is.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.