Rapper Cool C to be executed

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
An execution warrant was signed on Tuesday 10th January for a man convicted of killing a Philadelphia police officer during a botched 1996 bank robbery.

Christopher "Cool C" Roney, 36, of Philadelphia, an inmate at Greene state prison, was scheduled for a lethal injection March 9.

Roney was convicted of pulling the trigger in the death of Lauretha Vaird, a 9-year police veteran who was responding to a silent alarm tripped during the January 2nd, 1996, attempted robbery in Northeast Philadelphia.

At the time, Roney was known as the rap singer "Cool C." Two accomplices were sentenced to life in prison.

Vaird, a 43-year-old mother of two, was shot in the chest just after she walked in the door of the PNC Bank branch. She was the 1st female officer slain in the line of duty in city history.

Roney was a member of rap crew The Hilltop Hustlers in the late 1980s and helped put Philly rappers on the map with singles such as "Juice Crew Dis", as well as 1989's hit single, "Glamorous Life."

As a rapper, Roney released two albums, 1989's I Gotta Habit and 1990’s Life in the Ghetto.

In 1993, he joined Steady B and Ultimate Eaze to form the group C.E.B. and released the album Countin' Endless Bank in 1993 on Ruffhouse Records.

Damn that's my fam. One love Cool C. Yo were a good nigga. It's ashamed that your gonna die caue you shot that bitch cop. Fuck here only twelvth people went to he funeral anyways. She wasn't missed. You are though.

Me & Tracey Lee are gonn hold you & Steady B down. You two were good niggaz that are victumized by bad circumstances.

I hope Steady B oneday see's the light again. Both you two were some of the realest in Philly

Just for you Me, Tracey Lee, Charli Baltimore & others are gonna hold both of you down in Philly. I'm in Philly right now chilling with my Philly fam.

My side kick Baja is on house arrest in Queens so it's just gonna be me & my Philly fam. We're gonna watch old news clips of your trial & everything ellse.

I'm gonna visit Stready B cause he's my Philly fam. We're gonna hold you down.

For all you Philly cats out their. You wanna rob a bank. Go to the proffessional. Don't take matters into your own hands. If we mash together we'll get cash together.

One luv Cool C & Steady B.

It's still ashamed that Steady B & LG turned states evidence & snitched on Cool C. But still life is Life & Death is death & in the end Steady B was just trying to save himselfs.

If he got outta trouble he'd be a dead man. But since he's gonna die in prision theirs no scence saying fuck Steady B or putting him on the list of 50 Cent, Tony Yayo, Troy Outlaw, E Money Baggs, Curtis Blow, Jam Master Jay, Stretch, Tah-Tah & the other hip hop snitches.

We industry music thugs all feel pitty for the fat nigga. He's doing life. So we don't call him sntich. We call him dead man walking.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
^^ Let's not forget that the female officer was just doing her job and was shot dead.

Cool C was the 1 in the wrong here.

Black Jus said:
Damn that's my fam. One love Cool C. Yo were a good nigga. It's ashamed that your gonna die caue you shot that bitch cop. Fuck here only twelvth people went to he funeral anyways. She wasn't missed. You are though.

Me & Tracey Lee are gonn hold you & Steady B down. You two were good niggaz that are victumized by bad circumstances.

I hope Steady B oneday see's the light again. Both you two were some of the realest in Philly

Just for you Me, Tracey Lee, Charli Baltimore & others are gonna hold both of you down in Philly. I'm in Philly right now chilling with my Philly fam.

My side kick Baja is on house arrest in Queens so it's just gonna be me & my Philly fam. We're gonna watch old news clips of your trial & everything ellse.

I'm gonna visit Stready B cause he's my Philly fam. We're gonna hold you down.

For all you Philly cats out their. You wanna rob a bank. Go to the proffessional. Don't take matters into your own hands. If we mash together we'll get cash together.

One luv Cool C & Steady B.

your a scumbag piece of shit. i hope someone just walks in your crib and starts shooting members of your family , so you can see what that family went through with losing a family member because a scumbag had to steal to get buy. your a peice of shit and im glad your gunna go through the same loss real soon that that officers family had to go through. the only difference is she was making posotive contributions to society and no1 will give a fuck when boy dies.

Shot 21

"Rest in peace Cool C why we had to lose you" --- Jadakiss

I take it thats not the same person. And yeah Cool C was in the wrong. I got no sympathy.

Lok

Diaz said:
Stupid. He doesn't deserve death. Aren't you supposed to get a life sentence for killing someone?
If you kill a cop then it's Murder 1. Murder 1 = Death/Life With No Parole, depends on the D.A. 99% of the time if you kill a cop then the D.A seeks death.

and lol @ two187pac getting his panties in a bunch. chilacks & have a Kit Kat.

The only reason hes getting the death penalty is because he was a black man that killed a white person.

What makes it worse was that she was a woman, and a cop.

Its proven that blacks who kill whites are 5-6 times more likely to recieve the death penalty then those who kill blacks.

Although I don't know the story very well, he shouldn't be put to death for one murder. Especially since it wasn't a violent, premeditated murder.

:cool: Damn... This was a childhood Idol 2 me because of his name Cool C, that's what everyone uused to call me, My name is Ced..... :cool: He also got me really into & liking rap with the Hit "Glamorous Life" !!!!!!!

Butt Rubber

More arrogant than SicC
DrugBa11ad said:
The only reason hes getting the death penalty is because he was a black man that killed a white person.

What makes it worse was that she was a woman, and a cop.

Its proven that blacks who kill whites are 5-6 times more likely to recieve the death penalty then those who kill blacks.

Although I don't know the story very well, he shouldn't be put to death for one murder. Especially since it wasn't a violent, premeditated murder.
that ONLY reason?

shut the fuck up

Butt Rubber

More arrogant than SicC
DrugBa11ad said:
Yeah punk, want me to repeat it? The ONLY reason he is being put to death is because he is a BLACK MAN who killed a WHITE WOMAN POLICE OFFICER.

Face it.
thats the stupidest fucking thing I've ever heard

tjesus what a F noobs here:fury: . He killed a person a policeofficer so wtf gives it if she was w or b ??? He commit a murder so he must get the deadpenalty. Otherwise he had to stay in his F bed that day so he could rhyme or wtf he did in that day. All murderers must die on the chair. Die MF die.

cheers.

Lok said:
If you kill a cop then it's Murder 1. Murder 1 = Death/Life With No Parole, depends on the D.A. 99% of the time if you kill a cop then the D.A seeks death.

and lol @ two187pac getting his panties in a bunch. chilacks & have a Kit Kat.
you have to be kidding me right. this woman is doing her job trying to provide for her family and some scumbag who has to steal and cant provide on his own shoots her. then this kid mouths off saying no 1 misses her. thats alrite for him to say but its not ok for me to say no1 is going to miss a murderer? like i said when someone comes to your job and kills you for no fucking reason maby then youll get the fucking idea.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.