Rapper A,B, & C rumor - who could they be?

Dont know if this has been dicussed already. From the allhiphop.com rumor section:
-----

The A, B, C's of Rumors!

On to the real rumors!

I know that cats are real sensitive about gayness in the rumors (unless its lesbianism), so I have to run this as a blind item. You might get the gist of it, you might not. OK, so a certain Down South rapper (Rapper A) is beefing with another Crunk-Hop artist (Rapper B). This has been a “secret war” for some time, meaning it hasn’t hit the mass media or mixtapes. So, Rapper A doesn’t really like Rapper B, because he’s “real” and “they” aren’t. Furthermore, they are joined by a mutual friend in a business undertaking. Now, Rapper A has been rumored to be trying to get out of his deal, because he didn’t like the way he was pushed on his joined venture.

Here is where it gets good (or worse). Rapper A has a mixtape coming out dissing Rapper B, by using Rapper C (The Female Rapper). Rapper C is an O.G. in the South, but hasn’t done as well since she left her former crew. Rapper C, a female, has a friend who had kinky sex with Rapper B and has started to tell stories about their romps in the sack. Now, Rapper C’s girl said that Rapper B enjoys thumbs in his hind parts (that’s Down South lingo for booty). And Rapper B allegedly requested that this female urinate on him, because he enjoys that sort of thing. (I’m trying to keep this clean y’all!) Now, I am not saying this makes him gay, but Rapper C thinks that Rapper B is gay. So, Rapper C’s friend couldn’t take it anymore because he was down to use a dildo on his hind parts. She broke out. Now Rapper C, Rapper A and this girl are going to put Rapper B on BLAST on a mixtape. One of the songs is called “Thumbs Up” and its rapped over Biggie Small’s “What’s Beef” instrumental. Y’all wildin out in “The A.” Now, I know my A, B,C's...next time won't you sing with me!

Fat Joe has stated that he doesn’t plan to reply to 50 Cent, but now that 50 and Yayo have lashed out, what’s he going to do? Think he’s gonna do like Pun once did and sic a sick female emcee on two dudes? Just a question.

They keep us talking, but if we stop talking about them then they should worry!

-----

I dont know about about Rapper A & B, but who could Rapper C be? She's an OG rapper from the South and hasnt been successful since she left her former crew. Gangsta Boo, maybe? :confused:

Silleone said:
Its T.I and Flip

Furthermore, they are joined by a mutual friend in a business undertaking. Now, Rapper A has been rumored to be trying to get out of his deal, because he didn’t like the way he was pushed on his joined venture.

You sure that's TI & Flip?

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
Rapper B = Lil Jon?

The article made it a point to mention Crunk-hop and not call him a rapper but a "crunk-hop artist," Jon is more than a rapper, and come on, it wouldnt suprise me if it was Jon.

Rapper A = Ludacris?

What the fuck has Gangsta Boo been up to these days?

But anyway, dudes having sexy with a chick, kinky sex sure, but with a chick. So how is he gay?

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
Gay means being attracted to men, sticking dildos in your ass dont mean you're attracted to men, it just means you like a dildo in your ass.

Rukas said:
Gay means being attracted to men, sticking dildos in your ass dont mean you're attracted to men, it just means you like a dildo in your ass.
you meant:
Gay means being attrackted to the same sex, being gay doesn't mean you like dildo's in your ass, it just means you like people from the same sex.

i think rapper A is lil scrappy, and B is obviously lil jon. scrappy was pissed about being "pushed on the joined venture" with trillville, and hes been outspoken about that. hes already left jon, and theres a little beef there. i have no idea who the chick "Rapper C" might be, but i think scrappy and jon make the most sense

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.