Rap Olympics

Wikipedia doesn't have an article on the Rap Olympics, so I was gonna create one. Two points;

1: Can someone find me a definitive source that says who beat Eminem in the 1997 finals. As far as I know it was Otherwize, and MC Juice beat Eminem at the 1997 Scribble Jam, but there seems to be confusion there.

2: Is there an official site for the Rap Olympics?

Any other info would be appreciated.

Butt Rubber

More arrogant than SicC
yes, juice beat em at SJ

otherwize beat eminem at rap olympics but no video has surfaced as far as i know

thirstin howl and juice took place at rap olympics too

theres a video of Eminem talkin about his loss to Juice at Scribble Jam. Its like a mini documentry type video about that battle. It has the battle itself and different comments by dj's and artists that witnessed that battle with the most memorable lines hi lighted. its like 15 minutes long i think, it was on google video for a while.. Never mind found it...

enjoy.. and i dont have videos of his rap olympics battle. And I thought he lost to rhymefest at rap olympics, i dont know for a fact though.

~peace

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.