Rap game in 10 years

K D

Do you think when all of this generations rap stars ie. Jay, Nas, Snoop, Dre, cube,...etc... when these guys retire and are gone for good, do you guys think the rap game is in good hands?

The.Menace

Staff member
I really don't even want to know how the rap games is gonna be in 10 years. I lsiten basically only to old stuff these days cause I don't like the rap game right now and I don't think it's gonna be better in 10 years.....I'll listen 2 pac in 10 years I guess.

in 10 years the game may be handed to all the lils:
Lil' 1/2 Dead
Lil' Blacky
Lil' Boosie
Lil' Bow Wow
Lil' Cease
Lil' Cuete
Lil' E
Lil' Flex
Lil' Flip
Lil' Head
Lil' Italy
Lil' J
Lil' Kim
Lil' Keke
Lil Jon
Lil Mario
Lil Menace
Lil' O
Lil' Ric
Lil' Romeo
Lil' Rob
Lil' Scrappy
Lil' Slim
Lil' Soldiers
Lil' Troy
Lil' Wayne
Lil Wyte
Lil' Zane

MARK THESE WORDS

to be honest i really hate to look at it in the lt outlook but no it won't by the time comes it'll be more commercial and poppy like...
you think now is bad imagine later....

You're always going to get one or 2 legends left in a couple of years like the Undertaker with WWE. But after that, there has to be new cats that will come up but nothing is going to be compared like the evolution of rap in the 90's and I don't think there will be a next Pac, Red, Busta, Cube, Nas, Snoop, Jay, BIG etc. But there will be some original cats that are going to do something like my main man Crooked I who will hopefully change the game this year.

Peace

K D

i dont know i feel it will get very clubby and its going to be a lost art the fans of today (the lil teenies) dont care how crazy your lyrics are they just want to hear a hot beat when there in the club .. or a chick things the dude is hot (or vice versa) and they go buy there cds this is now... imagine in 10!?

Dre will be retired. He might still be making beats but probably sporadically.

Cube will be rolling in movie money & barely remember the rap game.

Jay will be a failed rap mogul.

Nas will still be trying to make another Illmatic...& still failing.

Snoop will believe beyond doubt that he is Sam Cooke.....either that or Suge will have got him.

Eminem will be a retired rapper turned beatsmith who gets work in exchange for guest verses.

DMX will be the broken crackhead sleeping on your block.

Ra', Kane & the rest of them will've faded away.....

Kanye will have become played out.

Outkast will still be relevant.

Shyne will have went multi-platinum.

50 will be rich but ignored.

Master P will still be at it. Hopefully Romeo will have been shot....

Murder Inc/The Inc will be no more.

Crooked I will still be shelved & nobody will be fiending for his shit.

The Bay will stay local.

And a bunch of other shit........btw The Chronic & Doggystyle will not be old school & Scarface will be recognized as the last don.

CalcuoCuchicheo said:
Dre will be retired. He might still be making beats but probably sporadically.

Cube will be rolling in movie money & barely remember the rap game.

Jay will be a failed rap mogul.

Eminem will be a retired rapper turned beatsmith who gets work in exchange for guest verses.

Kanye will have become played out.

Outkast will still be relevant.

50 will be rich but ignored.

Murder Inc/The Inc will be no more.

And a bunch of other shit........btw The Chronic & Doggystyle will not be old school & Scarface will be recognized as the last don.
murder inc aint murder inc no more, they changed the name...

the rest i can agree with...

^
How?

If he doesn't drop anything - which is quite possible - then people won't care that much about him in a decade.

Don't get me wrong, I know you will, but not everyone's as....erm....loyal....as yourself.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.