Rap Duos

Add the greatest rap duos so i can make a poll in a later thread (only duos of rappers not rapper and dj)

Redman and Method Man
Mos Def and talib kweli
Evidence and Iriscience from dilated peoples

add some more

peace!

linx

Staff member
I wouldn't really consider Meth and Red a duo, although they do make a good one. But if you re gonna go with the greatest rap duo's, you should name groups that have put out multiple albums. When I think rap duos, groups such as Outkast, EPMD, Organized Konfusion, Pete Rock & CL Smooth and Mobb Deep (to name a few) come to mind. If you wanna name groups that have a rapper and a dj/producer, then you got groups like Gangstarr, Kool G Rap & DJ Polo and Eric B & Rakim. Or there's Tribe Called Quest, which has 2 rappers and a dj. :thumb:

Back when Andre used to rap (full time), Outkast was the sickest duo out there but, don't ever forget the Dogg Pound. On a side note...

If Yukmouth and Brotha Lynch Hung formed a group... DAMN! That would be tight!

linx

Staff member
I am chill, why wouldn't I be? I just don't think they deserve to be named with everyone else who has been named so far. Not even close.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.