Rap Collabo's YOU will like to hear....

Another lame thread...Is this all u ppl do?

Fantasize about rappers getting together in a studio?<<???

Instead of wasting ya time thinkin of a lame collabo you could check some new music out and perhaps make a thread about that...

Nuff said...

NO this is lame...

How does this thread help you?

4 real be fucking honest with me...SHOULD WE ALL POST UP OUR FAV RAPPERS AND SAY THEY SHOULD COLLAB ? CUZ UHH SURE THAT WOULD BE DOPE...

OH boy wouldn't we all love to see 2pac and biggie work together...<<IS NEVER GONNA HAPPEN..

same as

2Pac & DMX
Jadakiss & Big L
Snoop Dogg & DMX
Jadakiss & Shyne
DMX & Lil Jon
Nas & Jay-Z

Christ dude, cool your fuckin' jets. The dude obviously doesn't visit daily and doesn't know that their has already been threads like this. Jesus.

Anyway, I'd like to see Nas & Ghostface do something. That'd be cool.

HellRazor05 said:
So your saying those would never happen? Snoop was already on a Ruff Ryders compilation so its not impossible for them to work together, Jada and Shyne know eachother...they were both on Bad Boy so them working together in the future is possible, DMX already did a track produced by Lil Jon and there were rumors that Nas & Jay were gonna do a track together. As for Jada & Big L and Pac & DMX...new remixes are always possible. Stop hatin so much
yeah I just copied ya whole damn list...
do u really think they will make an album together?...

and the nas & jigga rumours keep coming back every year ;)

jus let'em do what they wanna do. if they wanna think about possible collabs who gives a fuck? that's they business, if you dont like the thread i say dont come.

i'd like to see a game/nas, xzibit/game, nas/pac, biggie/g. black... that fat foo' from compton who sound just like big ( just for kicks ).

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online