Rap Beefs-West Coast Edition

Just something I'm thinking about as I'm getting ready for work right now, the West has had plenty of wars within Cali, between West Coast artists over the years, and opinions vary on who won them. My question isn't "Who do you think won", but "Who Were You Rooting For?"

Not trying to sound like people needed to take sides, but some rappers seemed to be more justified than others, when it came to stirring up wars of words with other rappers. Maybe they felt cheated, maybe their group split up, etc. Here are some well-known and less-known West beefs, who's side were you on (who were you a bigger fan of at the time of the beef is what I mean)?:

NWA VS Ice Cube

DJ Quik VS MC Eiht

Westside Connection VS Cypress Hill

Dr. Dre VS Eazy-E

BG Knoccout & Dre'sta VS The Dogg Pound

Death Row AP (After 'Pac) VS Snoop Dogg

Daz Dillinger VS Kurupt

Foesum VS Domino

Dru Down VS Too $hort

The Game VS Lil' Eazy

DJ Quik VS Suga Free

Yukmouth Vs The Game

Plenty of others, but I gotta go to work.

Some were resolved, some were one sided, some really weren't a big deal, but did you find yourselves feeling one side over the other at the time? Mtv seemed to have Death Row's back during the Dre-Eazy beef, they played "Dre Day" all the damn time.

Discuss, if anybody cares. I gotta go to work, I just got a job as a dancer at the stripper service Game used to work for, peace;)

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.