rants? what! hip-hop? what! 7? what!

7 Syns

* Anyone wanting some rugged, rough and raw New York sounding thug-shit, I suggest checking out Prodigy's Return of the Mac. It's his best offering in a long time. Even if what he says isn't very believable due to all the beat down rumors. The album still bangs even if it's for the beats alone. Alc came correct.

* If the rumors are true and Sean Price does go Def, then I'm one fan who won't be overly pleased due to how recent non-south Def Jam artists have been promoted. Think Meth-Red-Roots.. In saying that Jesus Price Superstar is omega and I'm sure whatever he cooks up will be verbal delish.

* Am I the only person that almost 5 years later believes that the game has officially been over-clustered with southern material in the mainstream? I could really care less who runs the radio but wouldn't it be nice to hear some more west coast, mid-west and shit even international artists burn the radio waves?

* El-P's latest album is a solid offering, the first time I listened through it I was in awe but by the second time I started to snore.

* Who else is waiting to hear something new by Freeway? Where is he?

* If Papoose, Saigon and Joe Budden don't/can't drop this year then what does that say about the east coast's generation next?

* Am I the only one who misses Naughty By Nature? Shit, c'mon Iicons was a decent album.

* Isn't that new Cilvaringz I album great?

* On that note, hasn't the Wu-Tang Clan sounded rejuvenated ever since Masta Killa's No Said Date? Check it, 4:21 The Day After (Mef), Fishscale & More Fish (Ghost), Afro Samurai (Rza) even Deck's mixtape was monster imo.

to infinity and beyond...

peac3.

Would you say that, compared 2 last year (around this time), this year's rap albums havent been knock outs (least in hype and name recognition)?

Isn't that new Cilvaringz I album great?
.. thank u for putting me on to that, shit was raw as hell. Although I personally dont think its better than the 'undisputed truth' its easily the 2nd best album I heard this year.

~peace

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.