Randomness?

7 Syns

Randomness, sup Chronic/Linx/Roaches and all the other noddy headed hip-hop heads?

- American Gangster is tight, no doubt but it's being over hyped by alot of people imo. Besides a few songs eg. Fallin, Pray, I Know and maybe Ignorant Shit most is borderline straight. I mess with it tho it, I've been bumpin' it on a regular basis since I got a hold of my burnt copy.

- Nas calling him album N*gga? Lol, 1st props on him for being a smarter business man and promoter then most people credit him for. Regardless f*** a title, just give us a solid opus and I'll be happy.

- All the Wu-Tang Clan leaked songs from 8 Diagrams are good, not great but definitely not garbage either.. just good.

- Statik Selektahs mixtape/album is fire, that 1st song with Styles P, Term & Q-Tip is my theme atm.

- That new Scarface album is shaping up nicely. Sounds like a sequel to The Fix.

- Lupe forgot lyrics to Electric Relaxation? Then shat on A Tribe? I'ma shank him.

- Bishop Lamont & Black Milk's Caltroit mixtape is dope. Everybody check it here http://h15eeyblk6v4bgtyh17q.usercash.com/

- Goddamn T.I., he had enough arsenal to take over Angola.

umm thats pretty much it. I haven't had enough time to check out everything thats happened in hip-hop.

peac3.

- I like Pray off of American Gangster. To be honest you can be the most well known rapper on the planet but if you're not putting out albums with a bunch of really decent songs on them to live up to the rep you've earnt in the public eye, I'm not gonna listen to them. Why would I when under the hip-hop surface there is so much competition... I fucking love 'Pray' and have had it on repeat, but that's one song... plenty of albums out this year where I've had at least three songs on permanent repeat. American Gangster hasn't warranted that for me.

-On the same note, Nas can do whatever the fuck he wants... as long as when I hear it I think 'Ohhh shit, Nas is BACK.'

-Haven't heard new Wu yet. Like you said.. if its good but not garbage, it's been that way for a while and why I'm not particularly inspired to get an album preview. I'll give it a listen when it drops and decide from there.

-Statik album is tight. I pulled out nine songs from that album for regular rotation which a rarity in quantity value, but especially because most of the artists I wouldn't normally bump. Termanology exceeded his mixtape hype period of one minute and twenty seconds a long ago for me, but sounds real good on this. Punch Out got an awesome sound to it, Stop Look Listen, Hardcore and Got Me Goin I like the most.... Got Me Goin feat Granite State, anyone heard his album? The song Sacrifice from it is fucking killer.

-Havent heard the Scarface. Don't listen to Lupe, he's too similar to Consequence and Kanye and I'm a fan of neither.

Anyway 7 what are you doing reading this response, get back to work dammit!

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.