Random:

roaches

* Being someone who didn't care enough to find it, I never heard the original version of BTNH's "Crossroad". Finally heard it. That shit was wack.
* This mp3 of Royce's "Boom" I have has a chorus. I liked it better when it was just Premier. I blame Treach.
* In '91, Prince Paul (and I believe Pos and Mase from De La) recorded an album called It Takses a Nation of Suckers to Let Us In as the group Resident Alien. It was gonna be Paul's first release for his new Def Jam imprint. It never came out, because Rush/Lyor didn't like it. I found a copy of it last night. I'm beyond geeked.
* But more than that, I'm wondering how much a white label pressing of this shit could make me. Hip-hop is about one thing...
* B-Real's Gunslinger mixtape. Is this good?
* I'd rob somebody for the Biz Markie puppet from "Me and the Biz". That shit is just so damn cool. I'd probably sleep with it at night, too, just between you and me.

Mase

roaches said:
* In '91, Prince Paul (and I believe Pos and Mase from De La) recorded an album called It Takses a Nation of Suckers to Let Us In as the group Resident Alien. It was gonna be Paul's first release for his new Def Jam imprint. It never came out, because Rush/Lyor didn't like it. I found a copy of it last night. I'm beyond geeked.

* B-Real's Gunslinger mixtape. Is this good?
You and your bootlegs..
I wouldn't reccomend it.

jaguardre said:
id still be interested to hear that crossroads if u got it
It is on the e 1999 cassete tape that i have. But me personally I FUCKIN LOVE IT and i think it is better than the one on the radio and w/ the video.

ARon

roaches said:
WHAT THE FUCK, how did you get this, howwwwwwww. I'd buy a copy from you for sure.

On a side note, isn't Crossroads the fastest growing single ever.

Aristotle said:
WHAT THE FUCK, how did you get this, howwwwwwww. I'd buy a copy from you for sure.

On a side note, isn't Crossroads the fastest growing single ever.
The original version of Crossroads is a completely different song with a completely different feel, it can be found on the first Greatest Hits cd, i believe

Hydro_Smoke said:
The original version of Crossroads is a completely different song with a completely different feel, it can be found on the first Greatest Hits cd, i believe

Yes, it is on the original Greatest Hits. It is a piece of trash.

Royce's boom with primo scratching was on his rock city album
for the carmen soundtrack, royce's boom was the single and they made him put a hook on it.

i've been looking for that version with the hook on it for a while, could u upload it?

roaches

Aight

PAYPAL ME TREE NINETY NINE SON AND ILL EMAIL YOU THE ALBUM
TREE NINETY NINE PLUS FOURTEEN NINETY NINE SERVICE CHARGE
HOLLA BACK!!!!!!!!!

Cooper

Hydro_Smoke said:
nah its on E.1999 Eternal...i think track 8 but i not checked so cant be sure

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.