ran into the game

while The Game was in Toronto me n a couple friends ran into him at the Eaton Centre n my boy asked for his autograph lol he wrote "Chuck Taylor a.k.a The Game FUCK 50 Cent

snufflez187 said:
lol i cant even keep it
my boys the one who asked for it im not a big game fan
awwwwwwwwwwwww i wanna cry beat ur boys and give it to me....you know you waaaaannnnntttt ttooooooooooooo...pppplllllllllllleeeeeeeeaaaassssseeeee. :D

ok i officially lost my dignity...

ARon

aban said:
you're not a alone. Many people on street hop are illiterate. However, that is what Sylvain learning centre is for.
Irony.

That's tight though, dude just sittin their in the mall eating some popeye's, damn i love there spicy chicken. A lot of rappers are like this but he is pretty big right now, good to see he aint lettin the fame get to him that much, as in having all kinds of bodyguards and shit around him.

yeah that popeyes spicy chicken is fuckin amazing ... havent had any for awhile now. But yeah that fuck 50 is hilarious lol........ didnt they make up ?

gerrycurl21 said:

not my pic, but i think this is in Calgary, AB as its froma Calgary Car Forum.

going to see Game in Edmonton on Aprils Fools Days

That aint in Calgary???? we dont have a popeyes here, or in Canada all together.

Uhm, dude! Did you add "F--- 50" yourself or did The Game write that? I noticed you didn't finish your quotes, so I have no idea. When a quote is started, it has to be ended. Now, you have everyone confused.

~DonmegA~ said:
That aint in Calgary???? we dont have a popeyes here, or in Canada all together.
k ur a idiot thers a popeyes up at dawes and danforth here in toronto..one downtown.... like 5 in scarborough

and yes he did write fuck 50 cent
but he didnt write cent he used the symbol for cent.. everywhere dat nigga goes hes rockin a sox hat

Aristotle said:
Irony.

That's tight though, dude just sittin their in the mall eating some popeye's, damn i love there spicy chicken. A lot of rappers are like this but he is pretty big right now, good to see he aint lettin the fame get to him that much, as in having all kinds of bodyguards and shit around him.
How is this ironic? Center can also be spelled centre as well as theater being spelled theatre.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.