Rakim - "It's Nuthin" [new single] [no link as yet]

7 Syns

Rakim performed the song at the VH-1 Hip-Hop Honour awards. I haven't even heard or seen the performance/song yet. But I couldn't resist logging in and making a thread about it. Any info, link or anything concerning this please share. Hopefully I get my hands on a youtube link of Ra's set within the next few hours and better yet a leak of the song in the next few days.

Stay tuned.

peace.

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
He's not as lyrically potent as before, I hope this isnt a sign that he's slipping because Im looking forward to his album...

Rukas said:
He's not as lyrically potent as before, I hope this isnt a sign that he's slipping because Im looking forward to his album...
Well Rakim just answered your question on his new song...

''We stuck in a time were there's nothing to rhyme about''

It's not the 80's & early 90's no more homie.

AmerikazMost

I TOLD Y'ALL

http://www.streethop.com/forum/thread169032.html

AmerikazMost said:
He did one verse from an unnamed song, though I wouldn't be surprised if it's called "It's Nothing" (from the chorus). He discussed going to LA, but apparently it wasn't meant to happen; hip-hop dying; "picking up where Nas left off;" and gave it up for Scott La Rock, Biggie, and Tupac at the end. It was fire. I wish I could remember more of it for y'all.
:D

I saw him perform the new song last night. And I was floored. It was so vicious. I'm looking forward to the new album now. God I hope it comes out this year.

AmerikazMost

Dogmatic187 said:
I saw him perform the new song last night. And I was floored. It was so vicious. I'm looking forward to the new album now. God I hope it comes out this year.
Unlikely.. I think the tour ends in November, and he won't get much done until then. Depending on exactly how far along he is already, it could be out for Christmas, but I'm thinking January/February is more realistic.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.